Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$10 off your FIRST order of $50 or more Grocery items. Use Promo Code: SAVE10 -> works on existing accounts

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2019 1:18 am
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7969 upvotes
Altera wrote: Good for you, do you want a sticker or a stamp?
They probably don't need that either.
May 25, 2009
707 posts
302 upvotes
The code might be case sensitive. Didn’t add when I tried lower case. Worked with upper case.
Feb 2, 2009
293 posts
67 upvotes
Tdotdealhunter wrote: I believe you have to select the "10$ off your entire order" by clicking "Redeem an eVoucher" on the payment page but it keeps defaulting to "Don't use an eVoucher for this order" after trying to select it, so not sure if this promo works.
I've tried delivering to home, walmart grocery delivery to home, and pick-up in-store and it didn't work in all 3 cases.
Same here, tried all 3 options and the eVoucher selection keeps on defaulting back to "Don't use and eVoucher for this order".
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
Altera wrote: Good for you, do you want a sticker or a stamp?
He probably just doesn't know how to follow instructions and posts and just made it sound as if he doesn't eat or drink.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1192 posts
475 upvotes
GTA, ON
Thanks OP! It works with my existing walmart account.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Says there is a $9.99 deilivery charge on food
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24234 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
Worked for me. Thanks.

Also shows I had 2 other voucher codes still on my account from previous offers from last year or the year before that lol. I guess these never expire after you add them to your account? One is $10 off entire order and the other is $5 off entire order.
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Voucher applied to a 4k TV, and no...it ain't a cake tv.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13286 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Voucher applied to a 4k TV, and no...it ain't a cake tv.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
May 25, 2015
539 posts
1262 upvotes
on
So I got a $50 eshop nintendo card for $40 using the code. thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2015
5780 posts
6722 upvotes
Alberta
Strange that others are able to order non grocery items, but i can't apply this to a chromecast... I wonder if it's because the chromecast is on sale? not too familiar with ordering through walmart online...

Edit: Tried to apply this on an xbox one x to test, and it doesn't work on that either. Then I tried to add a grocery item (crackers) with my chromecast in the cart, and it still doesn't work...
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
Ok maybe I'm just dumb/blind but I'm trying to "subscribe and save" on diapers and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to. The "subscribe and save" option is not appearing anywhere on the page. Anyone else notice this?
Nov 23, 2017
300 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
lemmiwinks wrote: Ok maybe I'm just dumb/blind but I'm trying to "subscribe and save" on diapers and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to. The "subscribe and save" option is not appearing anywhere on the page. Anyone else notice this?
Are you on the site or the app? I find the app doesn't have the S&S option showing usually even though the browser does...
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
dayofthedeb wrote: Are you on the site or the app? I find the app doesn't have the S&S option showing usually even though the browser does...
I was on the website. Chrome and then safari on my phone. Neither shows it! Strange...
Nov 23, 2017
300 posts
448 upvotes
Brampton, Ontario
lemmiwinks wrote: I was on the website. Chrome and then safari on my phone. Neither shows it! Strange...
Hmm, it looks like the Autosave option isn't populating on the site (desktop or mobile). It should show up on the product page as a shipping option and also again as a shipping option during checkout.

I guess they recently did an update and the option has disappeared completely...
Apr 10, 2011
875 posts
809 upvotes
dayofthedeb wrote: Hmm, it looks like the Autosave option isn't populating on the site (desktop or mobile). It should show up on the product page as a shipping option and also again as a shipping option during checkout.

I guess they recently did an update and the option has disappeared completely...
Phew! Glad it isn’t just me...

Thanks for checking!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)