Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] $10 off your FIRST order of $50 or more Grocery items. Use Promo Code: SAVE10 -> works on existing accounts

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2019 1:18 am
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
12540 posts
2602 upvotes
i can add the code but not able to use...it will not deduct $20

has anyone tried?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jun 20, 2009
638 posts
149 upvotes
GTA
PrisonMike wrote: When did it work for you? I Tried in for Guelph, ON yesterday and today. The $20 off $50 eVoucher does not work for me, but the regular $10 off $50 spend does work. Perhaps they caught on.
I just tried. Like others have reported....I was able to add the voucher but discount didn't work. Damn!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2015
7975 posts
4186 upvotes
ON
Same here. Keeps saying the grocery portion of the order needs to be more than 50 even though it already is.
Fail !
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5175 posts
418 upvotes
I received this email from Walmart.ca today but can’t tell which of my vouchers they are referring to (had a couple of other vouchers loaded to my account, in addition to the one in this thread).
Did anyone else receive a similar email?

This eVoucher must be used by Apr 02, 2019.

To use it, shop and begin checkout on Walmart.ca as usual. When you get to the payment section of checkout, you will be prompted to apply your eVoucher to your order.
Aug 22, 2014
91 posts
67 upvotes
Arrow wrote: I received this email from Walmart.ca today but can’t tell which of my vouchers they are referring to (had a couple of other vouchers loaded to my account, in addition to the one in this thread).
Did anyone else receive a similar email?

This eVoucher must be used by Apr 02, 2019.

To use it, shop and begin checkout on Walmart.ca as usual. When you get to the payment section of checkout, you will be prompted to apply your eVoucher to your order.
I got the same email, so it could be this one that's expiring. I also have a "$10 off your entire order" one though; I think this one is "$10 off your grocery order"?)
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5175 posts
418 upvotes
calledieu wrote: I got the same email, so it could be this one that's expiring. I also have a "$10 off your entire order" one though; I think this one is "$10 off your grocery order"?)
Good data point. Maybe we're on to something.

Did anyone else receive this "upcoming Walmart.ca voucher expiry email"?
Nov 25, 2015
317 posts
527 upvotes
the Wet Coast
Why is it the #1 Fortune 500 company has such a garbage website?
Trying to find groceries on Rollback it shows nothing ....'Grocery best sellers' , also nothing
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9343 posts
2279 upvotes
Scarberia
saraba1st wrote: 20 off 50 works for me today
i think it only works for pickup at vancouver walmarts...i tried toronto location walmarts but voucher doesn't apply to it..its just 'blank' when u redeem it
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Oct 29, 2013
69 posts
14 upvotes
West Vancouver, BC
mikka2017 wrote: i think it only works for pickup at vancouver walmarts...i tried toronto location walmarts but voucher doesn't apply to it..its just 'blank' when u redeem it
Maybe you need to wait a few weeks? I believe I tried two weeks ago for the 20 off 50 voucher, it did not work.
But it worked an hour ago.
Yes, it is Metro Vancouver area.
Feb 18, 2014
606 posts
1128 upvotes
Keep an eye on your final bill... I use a $10 eVoucher at check out but the eVoucher discount was missing in the final receipt they emailed me the morning of my order (after they pick the items) . I phoned CS and was told it was an error but they can't credit me (since the order has already been picked) so I should just pay the full price or cancel the order. They also then forgot to re-issue me another $10 eVoucher after they said they would and I had to call in again.
Mar 29, 2006
194 posts
89 upvotes
Still not working for me in Alberta.
$10 or $20 voucher Confused Face
Sep 26, 2012
391 posts
108 upvotes
Thornhill
shorfd wrote: Keep an eye on your final bill... I use a $10 eVoucher at check out but the eVoucher discount was missing in the final receipt they emailed me the morning of my order (after they pick the items) . I phoned CS and was told it was an error but they can't credit me (since the order has already been picked) so I should just pay the full price or cancel the order. They also then forgot to re-issue me another $10 eVoucher after they said they would and I had to call in again.
I experienced the same bullcrap like you.

Coupon was applied and at the checkout it showed the price after discount. But the receipt in email didn't show discount and I was charged the full price.

Called in and basically was told the same.

And that was 4 weeks ago when this thread was first started. Thought was a bug k their system at the time. But looks like it's still ongoing?!