Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] $10 off your FIRST order of $50 or more Grocery items. Use Promo Code: SAVE10 -> works on existing accounts

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2019 1:18 am
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5175 posts
418 upvotes
shorfd wrote: Keep an eye on your final bill... I use a $10 eVoucher at check out but the eVoucher discount was missing in the final receipt they emailed me the morning of my order (after they pick the items) . I phoned CS and was told it was an error but they can't credit me (since the order has already been picked) so I should just pay the full price or cancel the order. They also then forgot to re-issue me another $10 eVoucher after they said they would and I had to call in again.
Did the original email confirmation that you received (when you placed the order) show the $10 eVoucher discount?
Feb 18, 2014
606 posts
1128 upvotes
superduder wrote: I experienced the same bullcrap like you.
Coupon was applied and at the checkout it showed the price after discount. But the receipt in email didn't show discount and I was charged the full price.
Called in and basically was told the same.
And that was 4 weeks ago when this thread was first started. Thought was a bug k their system at the time. But looks like it's still ongoing?!
Definitely a bug in their system... I've been using their grocery pick-up since 2017 and this is the 3rd time it has happened. Also, their excuse of not being able to modify the charges is total BS since they are able to do it when you submit an ad match.
Arrow wrote: Did the original email confirmation that you received (when you placed the order) show the $10 eVoucher discount?
Yup. The glitch happens when the order is picked overnight and the final total is modified by them due to weighted fresh produce or items being OOS/substituted.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
5175 posts
418 upvotes
After hearing that a few people had the $20 discount removed from their final receipt after their order was picked the night before their pickup date...

Has anyone successfully applied the $20 discount and NOT had the discount removed from their order by Walmart's system when you picked up your order?