Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

$15 off $75 for the first 3 grocery order (new users only)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2022 10:09 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1838 posts
1581 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC

[Walmart] $15 off $75 for the first 3 grocery order (new users only)

There’s a new promo code CANADA45 from Walmart grocery gives $15 off of each $75 spend for the first 3 orders, new users only, valid until August 31

It’s a better offer than the previous $20 off $75 IMO, as you can get $45 discount in total for groceries
Images
  • 67F23F34-29BD-424B-A76F-2D3C0F5C0F27.jpeg
23 replies
Apr 22, 2020
95 posts
107 upvotes
There's nowhere to put the promo code in Walmart's app. Do have to check out on a laptop?
Nov 5, 2009
383 posts
331 upvotes
Montbose wrote: There's nowhere to put the promo code in Walmart's app. Do have to check out on a laptop?
its buried in the check out area. Once you apply the promo you can select it for future uses afterwards.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
gwill211 wrote: its buried in the check out area. Once you apply the promo you can select it for future uses afterwards.
Of course it is, no need for the largest retailer in the world to develop a useful app. :)
Penalty Box
Jan 13, 2015
409 posts
213 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Based on their stupid return and exchange policies since COVID started they won’t stay largest retailer for long. Their customer service also sucks now.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
TimTaylor wrote: CANADA20
CANADA25
Both also work
Real win. Thank you.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9238 upvotes
The NORTH
zeeshee wrote: Based on their stupid return and exchange policies since COVID started they won’t stay largest retailer for long. Their customer service also sucks now.
walmart is number one globally at $519 Billion dollars. Second is Amazon at $280 billion. walmart has a nice lead.
Apr 22, 2020
95 posts
107 upvotes
Sorry. Can't find the slot to apply Promo code. Are you guys checking out on your laptop or on your phone?

There's a slot for "Walmart Gift Card" but that needs a 10 digit number + a pin code
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
kr0zet wrote: walmart is number one globally at $519 Billion dollars. Second is Amazon at $280 billion. walmart has a nice lead.
@zeeshee is wrong, but you're also missing something.

Zee is wrong about customer service killing Walmart, it's service isn't at issue (mediocre as it may be).

Amazon's price-in growth has it eclipsing Walmart's global sales at some point in the medium term and from there on. Amazon's on a higher sales growth trajectory and this is well known.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Oct 14, 2015
431 posts
423 upvotes
Toronto
Montbose wrote: Sorry. Can't find the slot to apply Promo code. Are you guys checking out on your laptop or on your phone?

There's a slot for "Walmart Gift Card" but that needs a 10 digit number + a pin code
Create an account, scroll down and add the coupon there in your acct. then the last step of the checkout for your grocery order you select it above the credit card box.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
2300 posts
2175 upvotes
Laval, QC
Thanks
This is better than the $20 off $100 offer they have on their flyer
Dec 14, 2017
90 posts
16 upvotes
Has anyone else had the discount applied but it reduces if you buy multiple items of a particular item. Say for example the discount on the product Bits and Bytes is 3 for $5 but if you try to use the $15 discount it essentially takes the $5 off and charges you the full amount on the product. I seem to recall on past orders as long as the subtotal reached the right amount those discounts still remained. Has this recently been changed?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7467 posts
4051 upvotes
Montreal
thelummie wrote: Has anyone else had the discount applied but it reduces if you buy multiple items of a particular item. Say for example the discount on the product Bits and Bytes is 3 for $5 but if you try to use the $15 discount it essentially takes the $5 off and charges you the full amount on the product. I seem to recall on past orders as long as the subtotal reached the right amount those discounts still remained. Has this recently been changed?
Cant combine multiple item price with a coupon, you'll be charged at normal pricing.
Dec 14, 2017
90 posts
16 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: Cant combine multiple item price with a coupon, you'll be charged at normal pricing.
Ok, I had been able to in the past so wasn't sure if it had been recently changed.

Thanks
Nov 25, 2014
816 posts
925 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: @zeeshee is wrong, but you're also missing something.

Zee is wrong about customer service killing Walmart, it's service isn't at issue (mediocre as it may be).

Amazon's price-in growth has it eclipsing Walmart's global sales at some point in the medium term and from there on. Amazon's on a higher sales growth trajectory and this is well known.
Is that not due to their cloud service? I was under the impression that the Amazon store wasn't where they made their money
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: Is that not due to their cloud service? I was under the impression that the Amazon store wasn't where they made their money
They make their money in multiple places, but yes, their cloud services are very successful (perhaps more than their online retail presence).
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2019
1048 posts
1316 upvotes
Toronto
Karlmtl wrote: Thanks
This is better than the $20 off $100 offer they have on their flyer
Canada20 is even better..
Jul 23, 2006
154 posts
67 upvotes
Yesterday, I put in an order grocery from walmart and it was my first time, the delivery was quick and on time but the problem was, they drop off someone's order on my front door. I saw driver took off before I had a chance to tell him. So, there is a big tub of ice cream and 5 boxes of frozen dinners , I have no room in my freezer to keep them from melting. I contacted the customer service right away. So far it has been over 2 hrs now and the driver has not come back to pick these up or drop off my order.