Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] $199.99 Pedal Car: $0.02 to $99, YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2020 10:30 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 12, 2010
778 posts
586 upvotes

[Walmart] $199.99 Pedal Car: $0.02 to $99, YMMV

This has been $0.02 at my store for 2 months, no staff have found it for me, but today I went to get a perscription and Boom!

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=2891417187

Thanks StockTrack
Images
  • 95804840_10163483664940364_1223915432814051328_o[1].jpg
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
18 replies
Sr. Member
Dec 18, 2005
953 posts
1044 upvotes
Montreal
Last time this deal came around, there were 5 at the Langelier store in Montreal but none on the floor. Today, StockTrack shows only 3 in stock at Langelier. Maaaaybe they put them on the floor?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
3085 posts
3039 upvotes
GTA
geoffs wrote: This has been $0.02 at my store for 2 months, no staff have found it for me, but today I went to get a perscription and Boom!

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=2891417187

Thanks StockTrack
Staff won't help you find $.02 items but they will take them away from you. $.02 Items are not for sale. Some people get lucky and sneak them out the self check out.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 12, 2010
778 posts
586 upvotes
tew wrote: Staff won't help you find $.02 items but they will take them away from you. $.02 Items are not for sale. Some people get lucky and sneak them out the self check out.
hey I have had a staffer yank a $0.02 hockey stick away, but I still got one! Also got a fun Thermos for my kids lunch plus few others gems. You're right, staff usually will not help, but I know a lot of em and it's a small town.

Still reminds me of the old days and their $2 42" TVs:
walmart-ca-lg-42-lcd-2-store-only-price ... 271582/21/
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Member
Mar 7, 2011
442 posts
310 upvotes
Ottawa
What does it mean when it says "Out of stock" but the number shows >0 ? Does it mean they actually have stock?
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 12, 2010
778 posts
586 upvotes
sky417 wrote: What does it mean when it says "Out of stock" but the number shows >0 ? Does it mean they actually have stock?
Out of stock is applied to $0.02 items, but if there is 1: it's there in hiding or lost!
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Newbie
Dec 20, 2012
26 posts
55 upvotes
GTA
Saw this thread while at the Stoney Creek Walmart and stocktrack said there were 4 in stock but didn't see any on the floor. Asked one of the sales rep and they checked the back but they couldn't find anything. Couldn't get it ☹️
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 13, 2010
3085 posts
3039 upvotes
GTA
geoffs wrote: Out of stock is applied to $0.02 items, but if there is 1: it's there in hiding or lost!
OOS means less than 5(?) for any priced item. Seafish made a list in another thread explaining stock levels for each stock status.
Sophy75 wrote: Saw this thread while at the Stoney Creek Walmart and stocktrack said there were 4 in stock but didn't see any on the floor. Asked one of the sales rep and they checked the back but they couldn't find anything. Couldn't get it ☹️
$.02 items are not for sale. If they were in the back they would have been marked to be returned to the manufacturer or to be destroyed.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 12, 2010
778 posts
586 upvotes
tew wrote: OOS means less than 5(?) for any priced item. Seafish made a list in another thread explaining stock levels for each stock status.
$.02 items are not for sale. If they were in the back they would have been marked to be returned to the manufacturer or to be destroyed.
Yes, but $0.02 are supposed to be flagged out of stock for return. Does't mean it happens!
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Newbie
Feb 8, 2020
1 posts
Does the item have to show in stock under status or just under the stock column to the right?

Thanks
Jr. Member
Mar 25, 2019
192 posts
136 upvotes
The $0.02 pricing is so stupid. Walmart should have a item not for sale flag or something instead of making it $0.02 and having the employees freak out when they catch ppl buying the items. I had a self check out lady yell at me after i purchased a ride on car for $0.02. The receipt was printed and all then she wouldnt let me leave the store and called security and csm who said that i should know better to not buy $0.02 items as they are for destruction due to flaws blah blah blah. In the end i asked for a refund and csm said they couldnt process it. Ended up giving me a $10 gc instead but i wouldve kept the ride on instead.
Member
User avatar
Mar 27, 2012
275 posts
252 upvotes
416 to the 905
Stoney Creek and Woodbridge both show 4 in stock.
i went to the Stoney Creek location and an employee in the toy department told me he has never seen that item at his location.
YMMV
***First Hour of my day starts with RFD and a Coffee....then I start my actual Work Day***
Newbie
Mar 28, 2017
4 posts
Spoke with Stoneycreek CSM today told me 4 showing in stock are Do not sell items possibly due to recall and are with another department to be returned to vendor.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
14524 posts
3493 upvotes
KMoney193 wrote: The $0.02 pricing is so stupid. Walmart should have a item not for sale flag or something instead of making it $0.02 and having the employees freak out when they catch ppl buying the items. I had a self check out lady yell at me after i purchased a ride on car for $0.02. The receipt was printed and all then she wouldnt let me leave the store and called security and csm who said that i should know better to not buy $0.02 items as they are for destruction due to flaws blah blah blah. In the end i asked for a refund and csm said they couldnt process it. Ended up giving me a $10 gc instead but i wouldve kept the ride on instead.
by law once u paid, they cant force u to return or arrest u regardless how much...u did nothing wrong...I will stand by and call police too..
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 12, 2010
778 posts
586 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: Six sides, the top opens up.
hmm I opened mine at side
Zoomer $36 Plan Loyal
Sr. Member
Apr 26, 2007
653 posts
68 upvotes
KMoney193 wrote: The $0.02 pricing is so stupid. Walmart should have a item not for sale flag or something instead of making it $0.02 and having the employees freak out when they catch ppl buying the items. I had a self check out lady yell at me after i purchased a ride on car for $0.02. The receipt was printed and all then she wouldnt let me leave the store and called security and csm who said that i should know better to not buy $0.02 items as they are for destruction due to flaws blah blah blah. In the end i asked for a refund and csm said they couldnt process it. Ended up giving me a $10 gc instead but i wouldve kept the ride on instead.
How did she see you? Usually they are too busy at self chkout to notice
Thank my post if it helped!

Top