Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] 2 Free 11x14 Value Prints (no Manitoba)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2020 3:37 pm
[OP]
Nov 25, 2012
337 posts
954 upvotes
North York

[Walmart] 2 Free 11x14 Value Prints (no Manitoba)

2 Free 11x14 Value Prints
Use code SS11X14
Free in-store pick up
Offer ends December 6 11:59 PM EST

The code might work until 11:59 PST since it seems to have worked during previous offers.

Please note that all Manitoba Photo Centres are temporarily closed due to updated public health orders that have come into effect on November 20, 2020.
Images
  • Untitled1.png
Last edited by RFDAddict9000 on Dec 5th, 2020 10:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
75 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4813 posts
2538 upvotes
I'm appreciative of all these deals, but anyone else starting to run out of photos or just re-using the same ones over and over? Getting tired of seeing myself in Bali...
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
1606 posts
2282 upvotes
West
Thank goodness, only need to find 2 photos this time!
Aug 25, 2017
104 posts
37 upvotes
I have not yet received any of my previous orders. Has anyone else having issues just to get thier order?
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2682 posts
1351 upvotes
B.C.
Ventorro wrote: I have not yet received any of my previous orders. Has anyone else having issues just to get thier order?
I got my order but the photo centre is pretty useless.

Nothing is organized and they can't find anything. Two people ahead of me had orders lost.

Did Walmart outsource the whole electronics department to the cell phone kiosk people?
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4161 posts
2873 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: I'm appreciative of all these deals, but anyone else starting to run out of photos or just re-using the same ones over and over? Getting tired of seeing myself in Bali...
So go out and take more pics?
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2013
1606 posts
2282 upvotes
West
johnnyblayze wrote: So go out and take more pics?
Eh, doesn't really go with the whole pictures = cool memories sort of thing.

"Cool picture mom/dad, where is this from?"

- "Oh, that was in our backyard... when we ran out of photos to give to Walmart to print for free".
Nov 24, 2013
262 posts
122 upvotes
Thanks OP. These freebies are great - I am able to get prints for my bare walls lol.
Apr 26, 2010
560 posts
1014 upvotes
Alberta
RiCHC3 wrote: I'm appreciative of all these deals, but anyone else starting to run out of photos or just re-using the same ones over and over? Getting tired of seeing myself in Bali...
Haha. Or just go on Unsplash, Pixabay, Pexels, NASA, etc and print some free stock photos? That's what I've been doing. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Oct 13, 2017
637 posts
581 upvotes
This is the deal I was waiting for. Granted I ordered a calendar and magnets for one friend and magnets and a photobook for another friend. But I was looking at getting bigger pictures for my walls. Too bad I need like 30. I know I have a ton of throwaway email accounts but not sure I have enough for this. and they might notice if there are 15+ orders for me lol
Nov 16, 2016
151 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
When I picked up my orders they made duplicates so instead of one set of greeting cards i got 2 and 2 sets of magnets as well.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3244 posts
5463 upvotes
I walk into the photo lab at work today and see you guys ordering stuff on 13 different accounts and just changing the first name on each account Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Public Mobile customer
Oct 13, 2017
637 posts
581 upvotes
Ventorro wrote: I have not yet received any of my previous orders. Has anyone else having issues just to get thier order?
Depends on the order. My calendars are ready. I've got orders of magnets at different stores where they ran out of magnets. My photo books were delayed. Got the greeting cards. So it's been a mix.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3685 posts
456 upvotes
Vancouver
Perfect opportunity to download and print out your favourite pictures of hobbies, cars, vacation spots you're wanting to visit once the lockdown ends.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3685 posts
456 upvotes
Vancouver
NavieM wrote: I walk into the photo lab at work today and see you guys ordering stuff on 13 different accounts and just changing the first name on each account Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Can you make up customer names like Homer Simpson, Amanda Hugnkiss? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye🤣 I thought you need to show an ID to pickup your order? Thinking Face
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3244 posts
5463 upvotes
kmchow wrote: Can you make up customer names like Homer Simpson, Amanda Hugnkiss? Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye🤣 I thought you need to show an ID to pickup your order? Thinking Face
we just ask for the order number and that’s it
(At my location anyway)
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3234 posts
1797 upvotes
YUL/YVR
At this rate, I'll be printing a 11X14 of this
Mar 3, 2004
400 posts
128 upvotes
You'd figure the staff behind the counter would organize the orders in alphabetical order. Give them names of both mine and my brother's orders and they manually flip through every order from a pile over and over.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4836 posts
410 upvotes
BC
Picked most of my orders except my magnets and one of my 6x8 photos was lost somewhere. The last order for 4x6 pictures were horrible.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2008
1167 posts
560 upvotes
GTA
The girl at the counter couldn’t find my greeting cards, then tells me to call customer service. Then she asks to see my email notification and then tells me its not ready despite getting a ready for pick up email. She told me to come back 2 days later but I’m just thinking they lost it.

I really wanted those greeting cards the most. Will they reprint it for me free of charge if its lost?