Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

2 Free 11x14 Value Prints (no Manitoba)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2020 3:37 pm
Nov 17, 2020
20 posts
14 upvotes
Ventorro wrote: I have not yet received any of my previous orders. Has anyone else having issues just to get thier order?
Unfortunately. YMMV / maybe we're just unlucky? lol

Prev 15 free "Next day" 4x6's ordered Dec 2.
Got a delayed email Dec 3.
Called in Dec 4 and cust rep said its supposedly delayed for 5-8 business days.

So much for next day...but I guess its free, so shouldnt be complaining lol. We'll see if they show up...only time will tell.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
I saw Costco selling photo frames in a pack of 2 but didn't note what size. Might help some people.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2010
1022 posts
2153 upvotes
Alberta
I just placed my order! Smiling Face With Sunglasses I figured I'm going to the store anyways this month so might as well see what the quality of their prints are like. If it comes out terrible, it'll just go in the garbage. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2017
2432 posts
3017 upvotes
Hamilton
mkmydca wrote: Thanks. Frames are the next thing ppl will search for after getting free prints. :D dollarama and all stores are closed here due to lockdown but will be open soon and will get those frames.

So, should we get the Matte prints or glossy??
Unless I missed it there is no matte or glossy choice with the value prints
Dec 23, 2010
480 posts
919 upvotes
Toronto
there was free shipping for my order of these two photos. didn't see that last time with the 15 photos
Aug 26, 2020
10 posts
2 upvotes
Yup.. went to the store and the calendar/magnet said they were ready for pick up but they couldn’t find my order at all... Disappointed Face
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I decided to make 1 11x14 page, which has 4x 5x7 prints on it, and I'll cut them myself.

And for the second print, I ran out of pics to print, so I made myself a single page 2021 calendar, with picture of Montreal Skyline. Guess I'll put it up in my office.

Pic is attached in case anyone wants to print the same (right click the open link in new tab to get the full resolution) :)
11x14 Calendar.jpg
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
FrankCh wrote: I ordered magnets and received the pickup email 5 days ago. When I went to the photo center, the stuff told me it's not ready yet...
my walmart has a massive backlog of orders. i don't expect to get my magnets for another week at the earliest
Be kind and civil with one another
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2003
4982 posts
580 upvotes
BC
The ppl there look stress out with all the free orders.
Aug 22, 2010
23 posts
2 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone got any update for pick up?
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
4019 posts
3369 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Anyone order from Grandview Hwy (Vancouver's) location?

Ordered the 4X6 free prints on Dec 4 - the next morning immediately got status changed to "Delay". And still stuck there
Ordered the 11X14 free prints on Dec 6 - still stuck at Processing. Granted, it's not 8-12 business days yet.

If anything, with this whole free promotion, it promotes and tell me to stay far away from them in the future if I really need anything printed. Horrible upload system. Can't support PNG files. Endless delays. And a cluster of mess in-store with everyone's lost orders.
Feb 21, 2015
171 posts
152 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
AdamKing wrote: Anyone order from Grandview Hwy (Vancouver's) location?

Ordered the 4X6 free prints on Dec 4 - the next morning immediately got status changed to "Delay". And still stuck there
Ordered the 11X14 free prints on Dec 6 - still stuck at Processing. Granted, it's not 8-12 business days yet.

If anything, with this whole free promotion, it promotes and tell me to stay far away from them in the future if I really need anything printed. Horrible upload system. Can't support PNG files. Endless delays. And a cluster of mess in-store with everyone's lost orders.
My GF and I also ordered from that location (two seperate orders) and we haven't received anything other than the order confirmation.