22 Gal. Resin Wicker Deck Box with Seat - $29

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2021 6:40 pm
10 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2008
3429 posts
2565 upvotes
I need this. How do you get the in-store price for pickup at a store if ordered online?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
razrsharp wrote: I need this. How do you get the in-store price for pickup at a store if ordered online?
I don't think you can...
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2845 posts
2200 upvotes
Mississauga
Pcike dup 3 from the other clearance threads. Mods can merge. Good deal. Setup was super easy and they held the cushions through yesterday's rain
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Oct 18, 2017
656 posts
1267 upvotes
New Brunswick
vinnie1990 wrote: Pcike dup 3 from the other clearance threads. Mods can merge. Good deal. Setup was super easy and they held the cushions through yesterday's rain
Do you know if it would fit a 20lb propane tank?
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2008
1834 posts
722 upvotes
That's OP. Found a pair between Erin Mills and Argentia. None left in North Burlington and Erin Mills. One open box was left at Mississauga - Argentia as of this morning.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2845 posts
2200 upvotes
Mississauga
TheCaffeinatedSloth wrote: Do you know if it would fit a 20lb propane tank?
The whole unit is assembled with a click base system (no screws). The bottom doesn't need to be installed, so it can likely fit a 20lb propane tank within it
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1669 posts
4870 upvotes
Montreal
Whats the likeliness that mail delivery will use it if you leave a lock in the front of your door?
Want one to conceal parcels left at my door but if the mail man are lazy it defeats the purpose.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
azn0Richard0 wrote: Whats the likeliness that mail delivery will use it if you leave a lock in the front of your door?
Want one to conceal parcels left at my door but if the mail man are lazy it defeats the purpose.
Zero. Mail delivery people have a set time to deliver to each house. Adding time by having them open a box, put in the package, lock the box... You would have to have someone from Canada Post come out and time how long the extra process takes and OK it for the carrier.

It has nothing to do with them being 'lazy' and everything to do with them being timed to complete tasks.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1669 posts
4870 upvotes
Montreal
kr0zet wrote: Zero. Mail delivery people have a set time to deliver to each house. Adding time by having them open a box, put in the package, lock the box... You would have to have someone from Canada Post come out and time how long the extra process takes and OK it for the carrier.

It has nothing to do with them being 'lazy' and everything to do with them being timed to complete tasks.
I've had a parcel stolen once cus the amazon delivery dropped it off without ringing the door.
I'm not saying all couriers are lazy, but i've seen a fair share of peak lazy.
Here's a fedex guy I had caught delivery me things with the most effort possible (sarcasm).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7175 posts
9149 upvotes
The NORTH
azn0Richard0 wrote: I've had a parcel stolen once cus the amazon delivery dropped it off without ringing the door.
I'm not saying all couriers are lazy, but i've seen a fair share of peak lazy.
Here's a fedex guy I had caught delivery me things with the most effort possible (sarcasm).
If you're looking for FedEx/UPS leaving a package in a box and locking it, i'd say the odds are less than zero. Canada Post has tight guidelines but UPS/FedEx is horrendous in their micromanagement.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)