• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2019 12:09 pm
[OP]
Aug 8, 2014
83 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Walmart] 24 Free 4x6” Ready Next Day Prints

Offer valid until October 31, 2019. Have 24 - 4x6 prints or less in your cart and enter promo code 244X6 to receive your 24 free 4x6 prints. Promo code valid once per new customer account, offer not available to customers with accounts created before August 2, 2019 or after October 31, 2019. Offer applies to “Ready Next Day 4x6 prints online”. Offer not valid in combination with any other offer on walmartphotocentre.ca. Single destination only, offer only available as a part of a single order. Regular tiered pricing will apply to additional prints purchased in the same transaction.
42 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2041 posts
1046 upvotes
Vancouver
Unlimited printing available
Deal Guru
Jan 27, 2004
11306 posts
1513 upvotes
time's to use the generic email addresses...
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Aug 30, 2019
147 posts
45 upvotes
kiasu wrote: time's to use the generic email addresses...
Which website you use for generic ?
walmart is new amazon
Oct 13, 2017
79 posts
46 upvotes
Thanks Op. Was just at a friends wedding this past week. Chose my top photos and printed them off. Got a few extra but still.... Getting 24 for free was nice. Now I just need a discount on enlargements.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2010
3091 posts
2493 upvotes
Markham
brampton90 wrote:
Sep 20th, 2019 7:56 pm
Which website you use for generic ?
The first way to adjust your Gmail address is with dots because Gmail will ignore them. So, you can separate words, letters, or numbers in your address with dots to make it look different.

For instance, you can make your Gmail address appear different if you sign up for a mailing list by using my.gmail@gmail.com, m.y.gmail@gmail.com, or m.y.g.m.a.i.l@gmail.com instead of mygmail@gmail.com. No matter how many dots you use or where you put them, Gmail will still deliver those messages to your primary inbox.

The second way to change your email address but still have the emails come to your primary inbox is by using the plus sign. You can insert a plus sign with a combination of words in your email address.

For example, whenever you sign up for a newsletter, you could use mygmail+newsletters@gmail.com. Gmail will not look at what comes after the plus sign in the address so that the emails will come straight your inbox. However, you will still see those messages addressed with the +newsletters part, making them easy to spot.
Jul 28, 2010
518 posts
434 upvotes
Montreal
I just buy a disposable $1 domain and then use a catchall email redirect to any email@mydomain.xyz. It's good for 1 yr at this price.
Dec 20, 2014
49 posts
17 upvotes
Victoria
Minimal 1 dollar to order. Just sent some pictures in! Thanks OP
Aug 3, 2014
126 posts
266 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
24 prints usually comes out to under $3 but free is free so not bad.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
5143 posts
1085 upvotes
Thornhill
Last time I printed 10 4x6 I threw them away, after vomiting on them...
They were absolutely horrible
. I don't care if it's free or not. I paid for those and they were garbage, as in utter crap.
the paper was horrible and the quality was just bad. I went to costco and it's like night and day.
You have to really dislike yourself badly if you are willing to settle for this crap, even if it's free.

Unless you are so poor, you just can't stay away from $3... do yourself a favor and stay away from Walmart printing. Anything is better. I've tried a bunch of different stores and none were nearly as bad as WM
Jul 28, 2007
431 posts
677 upvotes
Calgary
dazz wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 2:49 am
Last time I printed 10 4x6 I threw them away, after vomiting on them...
They were absolutely horrible
. I don't care if it's free or not. I paid for those and they were garbage, as in utter crap.
the paper was horrible and the quality was just bad. I went to costco and it's like night and day.
You have to really dislike yourself badly if you are willing to settle for this crap, even if it's free.

Unless you are so poor, you just can't stay away from $3... do yourself a favor and stay away from Walmart printing. Anything is better. I've tried a bunch of different stores and none were nearly as bad as WM
You should demand a refund.