Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

26" Columbia Compax Men's Folding Bike (and others), $75, YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 15th, 2021 1:49 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2009
1170 posts
122 upvotes
Mississauga
does any one have an extra 1 or 2 (new) ? I can pick in GTA.
Nov 29, 2003
185 posts
14 upvotes
GTA
Also looking for the folding bike if someone wants to sell theirs. Please PM me. Thank you in advance!

I went to Milton, Brampton and Vaughan in the last 2 weeks with no luck. Used Stock Track as well
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2019
1418 posts
343 upvotes
Anybody got 1 extra bike in GTA then please PM me as i am not able to find any one till now
Feb 4, 2011
705 posts
489 upvotes
KATAMAPAH wrote: Does anyone know a good deal for a for a good foldable bike, not the Walmart crap?
Walmart crap? Every product is manufactured for a specific price point. So if you feel it is crap, then you need to look for things at a higher price point.

This thread is about a bike sold at Walmart, which contradicts with your requirement. So, don't you think you should start a new thread, instead of hijacking this?
Jul 19, 2016
600 posts
463 upvotes
Ontario
Any bikes left in the GTA?
OR
Anyone got an extra in Markham/Richmond Hill area please PM me.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
1710 posts
1331 upvotes
Toronto
Looking for up to 2 foldable bikes. Live in GTA but willing to travel upwards of 1hr.

Thank you Person With Folded HandsPerson With Folded Hands
Member since 2006

Fido- $40/15GB
Curren phone: Samsung s20FE
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2008
1291 posts
423 upvotes
Calgary
KATAMAPAH wrote: Does anyone know a good deal for a for a good foldable bike, not the Walmart crap?
Yes, just add atleast one 0 behind the price of this and search Google with your new budget. Left this for us Walmart goers
Apr 12, 2017
299 posts
199 upvotes
Desperately want to find one for myself. Any leads resulting in me acquiring this bike will be handsomely rewarded in smiley face emojis

I live in Toronto, obviously.
Jan 10, 2013
31 posts
21 upvotes
I'm selling one that I bought back in April but it was kept boxed in my car till today as it was for my brothers birthday. I assembled it today and he doesn't like it. It's not used. Still have the box. Located in GTA (Mississauga) Anyone interested?
Images
  • 20200721_195827.jpg
Mar 6, 2019
280 posts
166 upvotes
Anyone want to buy the Columbus superbike? Still in box but opened, unassembled. Dont want to bother with figuring out how to assemble this and Walmart is being a pain in the ass, just going to shelf out the money for a proper bike. 79 plus tax or whatever I paid for it originally.
Dec 26, 2007
604 posts
377 upvotes
Vancouver
s4weng wrote: Anyone want to buy the Columbus superbike? Still in box but opened, unassembled. Dont want to bother with figuring out how to assemble this and Walmart is being a pain in the ass, just going to shelf out the money for a proper bike. 79 plus tax or whatever I paid for it originally.
where are you located?
Dec 26, 2007
604 posts
377 upvotes
Vancouver
s4weng wrote: Keswick, and I can meet between there and Caledon.
Ahh, I'm in Vancouver! Too bad! :(
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1886 posts
390 upvotes
Toronto
Took HPR700 road bike and within 2 days got a flat tire (not sure what I hit but was just on bike trail and instantly can hear the hiss and rear tire became flat)

How common/frequent to run into flat tire? Wondering if it’s this model the tire maybe weak - what’s best way to fix? Where to get inner tube for good price?
Apr 12, 2017
299 posts
199 upvotes
Anyone willing to sell me their foldable one? I'm willing to pay extra and I'll pick it up anywhere in the GTA. If you're second guessing your purchase, I'll take it off your hands.
Feb 16, 2003
762 posts
167 upvotes
Just in case anyone is still reading, i need a copy of a receipt since i lost mine for a repacement part. Thank you.
WTB:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)