Hot Deals

[Walmart] 26" Columbia Compax Men's Folding Bike (and others), $75, YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2020 5:38 pm
Mar 27, 2012
73 posts
34 upvotes
BRAMPTON
macyme wrote: If anyone is interested I saw they had 2 of the fix x1 Columbia bikes for $75 at the Wal-Mart in Bolton ON
Thnx for the information. I just picked one from Bolton
Jan 31, 2011
74 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
The pedals also fold. They are spring loaded. Push in (towards the bike) and flip.
IMG-20200526-WA0014.jpeg
Jan 18, 2017
319 posts
232 upvotes
i still see 4 of the folding at local walmart on stocktrack.

im gonna go tomorrow to see if i can snag one.
Jan 18, 2017
319 posts
232 upvotes
seafish wrote: If stock didn't move for several weeks then it's probably phantom stock (wild guess - you're planning to go to South Common Supercentre ;) )
You’re a detective I see lol

Should I still try??
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 3, 2008
4165 posts
7337 upvotes
Ottawa
250strong wrote: You’re a detective I see lol

Should I still try??
The only chance I see is that those bikes are actually stashed somewhere at the back of the store and no one brought them to the floor. You will need to find someone who will go and check for you. Don't tell the stocktrack showed you the stock, just give them UPC first and they can verify stock number in their inventory system themselves.
Jan 18, 2017
319 posts
232 upvotes
seafish wrote: The only chance I see is that those bikes are actually stashed somewhere at the back of the store and no one brought them to the floor. You will need to find someone who will go and check for you. Don't tell the stocktrack showed you the stock, just give them UPC first and they can verify stock number in their inventory system themselves.
No go :(. Worth a shot. Shoulda gone for it a few weeks ago
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5222 posts
1554 upvotes
250strong wrote: No go :(. Worth a shot. Shoulda gone for it a few weeks ago
I've been to Walmart a grand total of three times since covid started, and once was to grab two of these when the deal was posted. Already got to make use of it, folding it up and taking it down to Lakeshore for Active Toronto. Even rode around a bit in the bmx bike course area and it was great! I can't believe this was $75! Best of luck to you, I hope everyone who is still looking for these finds them, because they're totally worth it.
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
3317 posts
768 upvotes
250strong wrote: No go :(. Worth a shot. Shoulda gone for it a few weeks ago
Stock in Edmonton was gone crazy quick. I hunted for one the first week this deal come out. I saw more than a dozen in the South Park Walmart on the Thursday when i was buying something else.... by saturday when I got access to a Van, they were all gone. Even at that time the South Common store showed 4 in stock.... :( Went to 4 other Walmarts that satruday that showed more than 15 on stocktrack and none were found on the floor and the employee didn't try that hard to find them for me in the back. By monday the stock was all gone. I don't know how ~75 folding bikes can be bought over a 4 day period.... :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5222 posts
1554 upvotes
coilz wrote: I don't know how ~75 folding bikes can be bought over a 4 day period.... :(
You underestimate the power of the RFD effect...
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Aug 31, 2011
311 posts
88 upvotes
Toronto
A bit of an update on my pedal crank issue. Company sent me a replacement after watching the video of pedal being inserted without need to screw it in and then promptly falling out. Just have to wait for Canada Post to deliver.
Feb 27, 2013
12 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Wish I have seen this earlier. I have been looking for a 24” lady cruise bike for weeks. If anyone saw a deal in GTA area, please kindly post.