Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] 3 Free Express Magnets + other free print deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 4:39 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2018
3606 posts
3693 upvotes
Vancouver
Ok, got to the bottom of it, and this is really stupid Walmart!

As I noted above, I could not get past the Delivery step in the cart to check out. By experimenting more I discovered that if I entered a different city, I could get some Walmarts to pop up - just not any near me. I checked online to confirm my memory, and indeed my local Walmart lists a Photo Centre in its services. So I called Walmart customer service. They said that for many Walmarts the photo printing machine is broken, and they removed their eligibility for photo print pickups, but didn't bother removing the Photo Centre from the list of store services. They don't really know for sure which ones, and there's no way to tell besides attempting to select a pickup location, and assume that if your local Walmart doesn't show up, their photo print services are temporarily or permanently down.

Ship to home can't be selected for these products, so there's no way to order them unless I select the closest eligible Walmart a long drive away - which wouldn't be worth the time or gas. Thanks anyway OP.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12973 upvotes
lallamalaughs wrote: Going to do a closeup of my face and give it to my parents
Why is it that my first thought was a closeup of my butt to stick on random things?
Am I a bad person?
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2018
198 posts
40 upvotes
Is it that each account is eligible for 3 such different magnet photos/collages
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9288 posts
56593 upvotes
Ontario
lallamalaughs wrote: Going to do a closeup of my face and give it to my parents
Top head
Nose
Mouth and neck
Black Friday & Cyber Monday are coming soon. That means there will be a lot of IMPOSTERS among us RFDMATES.
The IMPOSTERS will try to kill your wallet with their SHILL TACTICS. Report IMPOSTERS & win together RFDMATES
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
9428 posts
4067 upvotes
Toronto
deals46 wrote: Anyone else find the WM photo site to be incredibly slow and difficult to use? :rolleyes:
Tried with phone and laptop - can't be RFD effect? Face With Tears Of Joy
yes... very slow!
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
9428 posts
4067 upvotes
Toronto
sank9371 wrote: Is it that each account is eligible for 3 such different magnet photos/collages
yes
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2006
9428 posts
4067 upvotes
Toronto
Scote64 wrote: Ok, got to the bottom of it, and this is really stupid Walmart!

As I noted above, I could not get past the Delivery step in the cart to check out. By experimenting more I discovered that if I entered a different city, I could get some Walmarts to pop up - just not any near me. I checked online to confirm my memory, and indeed my local Walmart lists a Photo Centre in its services. So I called Walmart customer service. They said that for many Walmarts the photo printing machine is broken, and they removed their eligibility for photo print pickups, but didn't bother removing the Photo Centre from the list of store services. They don't really know for sure which ones, and there's no way to tell besides attempting to select a pickup location, and assume that if your local Walmart doesn't show up, their photo print services are temporarily or permanently down.

Ship to home can't be selected for these products, so there's no way to order them unless I select the closest eligible Walmart a long drive away - which wouldn't be worth the time or gas. Thanks anyway OP.
they should enable the option to ship to home.. they will make a killing with the shipping fees ;)
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
3051 posts
2765 upvotes
Thanks, have been ignoring these promos until now ....worth the drive to pickup for all these freebies: magnets, 8x10 and 5x7s ....

edit: wallet size too!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6528 posts
2848 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Thanks OP. Ordered 3 magnets with some pictures from our fall photos :)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 7, 2014
1258 posts
1542 upvotes
Gud Ol' Ontariuh Boy
Lol everyone here doing nice stuff like fall/winter family photos and I go and use specifically our most wasted pics from last three vacations
Newbie
Jul 5, 2008
62 posts
57 upvotes
GTA
pongster wrote: Thanks, have been ignoring these promos until now ....worth the drive to pickup for all these freebies: magnets, 8x10 and 5x7s ....

edit: wallet size too!
Same here.
SKYDIVINGMOUSE wrote: Thanks OP, got 3 awesome magnets for free!
Did 3 different ones as well.
Newbie
Nov 23, 2005
65 posts
21 upvotes
Awesome! Thank you!

and add 20198x10 code is for a free 8x10 print

You need to do each freebie separately. It only allows you to apply one code per transaction.

another note: when you create password - special characters that it lists are wrong - only some of them work, like $.

Top