Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] 3 Free Express Magnets + other free print deals

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 4:39 pm
Feb 5, 2014
251 posts
243 upvotes
The online photo centre sucks, I did an order and went to pick it up 5 days later (even tho it was to be ready next day) and apparently they never sent it to the store.... I had to call 4 times to customer care to get a refund.
When I redid the order at a different walmart, got an email it was ready, went to the store and was told the same thing. Had to come back the next day.
Apparently they aren't sending the photos promptly causing massive delays.
Jan 13, 2012
393 posts
414 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP, will have some funny magnets to give as stocking stuffers
Aug 30, 2018
338 posts
125 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Walmart photo center was terrible on chrome but worked flawlessly on Mozilla on Android
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2754 posts
1590 upvotes
Thanks OP. Got 3 magnets, 2 5x7, 1 8x10 and 9 wallet all for free!
Got that Zoomer account!
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3642 posts
1464 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
cmcarthur88 wrote: The online photo centre sucks, I did an order and went to pick it up 5 days later (even tho it was to be ready next day) and apparently they never sent it to the store.... I had to call 4 times to customer care to get a refund.
When I redid the order at a different walmart, got an email it was ready, went to the store and was told the same thing. Had to come back the next day.
Apparently they aren't sending the photos promptly causing massive delays.
Big YMMV depending on the location/staff. I got emails that my first orders from yesterday (2 of 4 freebie offers) were ready for pickup. Was passing by the store anyway so went to get the orders. Turns out only one of those two orders was actually ready. The employee said she'd handle it right away. As I was waiting, she mentioned that she saw in their system that I had placed other orders (this morning). Without my having to ask, she just went ahead and processed the other two orders while I was there! Excellent service - saved me from having to make another trip! Smiling Face With Open Mouth

riseagainstthemachine wrote: Thanks OP. Got 3 magnets, 2 5x7, 1 8x10 and 9 wallet all for free!
Yup, same here... would have cost around $19 after taxes for all these items. Personally, I would not have ordered at full price but free works for me! Got some nice magnet photos* just in time for gifting. They just have to improve the process of creating/ordering. :facepalm:

*4x6 photo stuck onto a magnetic pad (in case you're wondering) Winking Face

Thanks OP and Walmart!
Good luck all...
I can't afford to save that much!
Aug 16, 2018
153 posts
56 upvotes
How is the quality of the magnets? For example, do they feel like the photos will peel off?
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3642 posts
1464 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
SuperSlowNinja wrote: How is the quality of the magnets? For example, do they feel like the photos will peel off?
riseagainstthemachine wrote: its free. just take it.
Exactly! Thumbs Up Sign

Not sure what kind of quality one might expect but it seems okay IMHO. I haven't tried peeling the photo off (or vice-versa) but it appears to be fairly well attached? Also, unless you plan on handling it a lot, I'm guessing it's not going to just fall off after you've stuck it on somewhere?... I could be wrong?

It's fine with me, especially for the price I paid. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Winking Eye
Images
  • Magnet  2019-12-19 18.19.16_1.jpg
I can't afford to save that much!
Oct 24, 2016
879 posts
741 upvotes
ON
SuperSlowNinja wrote: How is the quality of the magnets? For example, do they feel like the photos will peel off?
There's nothing to peel off. The photos are printed on it.
Isn't it great to live in the 21st century where deleting history has become more important than making it.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1318 posts
574 upvotes
Ottawa
death_hawk wrote: Why is it that my first thought was a closeup of my butt to stick on random things?
Am I a bad person?
Just an a*hole ;)
Sep 15, 2010
301 posts
260 upvotes
Scarborough
Thank'ed OP! Wasn't really into it earlier but realized why not lol.
Oct 21, 2016
45 posts
88 upvotes
Looks like they changed the expiry date for the magnets. It used to say offer ends Dec 31 but now it says offer ends Dec 19. I guess they had a lot of orders. Today I got a notification my magnets were ready but when I went into the store to pick them up they weren't ready. The employee said they ran out of magnets. Face With Tears Of Joy I saw the photos though and they looked great. Well I will go back next week to pick them up. It was great fun making these magnets and totally free. Thanks OP and thanks Walmart and Merry Christmas to the nice employees that were busy processing all the orders. I can totally see why they ran out of magnets.
Images
  • expiry date.JPG