Jan 18, 2008
1316 posts
573 upvotes
Ottawa
which one are you reporting?
Mar 7, 2006
459 posts
199 upvotes
SKYDIVINGMOUSE wrote: Looks like they changed the expiry date for the magnets. It used to say offer ends Dec 31 but now it says offer ends Dec 19. I guess they had a lot of orders. Today I got a notification my magnets were ready but when I went into the store to pick them up they weren't ready. The employee said they ran out of magnets. Face With Tears Of Joy I saw the photos though and they looked great. Well I will go back next week to pick them up. It was great fun making these magnets and totally free. Thanks OP and thanks Walmart and Merry Christmas to the nice employees that were busy processing all the orders. I can totally see why they ran out of magnets.
That makes sense then. I just got an email saying my order is delayed. Not a problem for me, but was delaying picking up photos to pick up everything together.
Jul 5, 2018
40 posts
8 upvotes
code expired =(
my email said Dec, 31st -
They must've changed it =(
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1882 posts
1688 upvotes
Whitby
free is free. sucks magnets are gone tho.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
2626 posts
1531 upvotes
i ordered a set of everything and never got emails with the order #'s. is that normal?

nevermind, i checked my account and they say they are ready for pickup
Got that Zoomer account!
Jul 5, 2018
40 posts
8 upvotes
they should not be though -
My code via email said
Dec 31st -

I have emailed CS
Sep 2, 2016
641 posts
345 upvotes
Magnets were only valid until yesterday. The other 2 freebies are valid until dec 31. Also I just got an email saying my magnet order is delayed
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
1882 posts
1688 upvotes
Whitby
bizstudent wrote: 3 Free Express Magnets
Promo code: 3MAG4X6

Free Set of 9 Wallet Prints
Promo code: 20192X3

Free 8x10 Print
Promo code: 20198X10

2 Free 5x7 Prints
Promo code: 201925X7
Update title. Magnets are gone. False Walmart advertising / RFD effect.
Jun 13, 2017
58 posts
105 upvotes
Just called walmart photo center CS, they said they were fixing it and it should be back by tomorrow
Jul 5, 2008
58 posts
55 upvotes
GTA
Went to get my 4 orders today.
Photo guy took a while looking for them, but finally found them all packed in one big white envelope.
Good thing I checked the contents because the 4x6 magnets were just prints, no magnets stuck on them.
This was in Square One.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2015
1173 posts
635 upvotes
All my orders are delayed. Glad I got the magnets last night before the deal was over
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Oct 18, 2015
258 posts
163 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
It's a gong show. The order pickup line is 30 mins long because apparently all the magnets were delayed -- apparently even if you get the e-mail, they might not actually have the magnet available (just the print) so whenever someone come up, they have to look and see if they in fact have it, if not, they will call you when it actually does come in. I waited in line and left with nothing.

This is Grandview Walmart at YVR.
Dec 11, 2006
423 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
eyeball123 wrote: It's a gong show. The order pickup line is 30 mins long because apparently all the magnets were delayed -- apparently even if you get the e-mail, they might not actually have the magnet available (just the print) so whenever someone come up, they have to look and see if they in fact have it, if not, they will call you when it actually does come in. I waited in line and left with nothing.

This is Grandview Walmart at YVR.
Sorry to hear about your experience. I ordered from the same location as you, but I did not go to the store yet. I called them yesterday as my online order showed it was ready to pickup, but I received no pickup e-mail. Rep said they ran out of magnets (due to this promotion) and were trying to get more magnets shipped from another location. She also mentioned to ignore the "ready for pickup" status as that is automated (even if product isn't ready!).

They said they would call me once the order was completely ready.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4094 posts
2986 upvotes
Got ready to pick up email, went there tonight was told they went out of magnet so nothing for me. They even hand written a paper taped to the counter saying magnet is oos.....waste my gas going there....wish they sent me the delay email instead.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)