Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] 3 Free Express Magnets + other free print deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2020 4:39 pm
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
13916 posts
3242 upvotes
20192X3 doesn't work
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jr. Member
May 25, 2008
103 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
Rhynne wrote: It's not 2019 anymore..
Not working for me either and the site shows that as the correct code. Just tried the 5x7 code and it is now working either
Newbie
Nov 20, 2018
49 posts
80 upvotes
Langley
l42boz wrote:
Not working for me either and the site shows that as the correct code. Just tried the 5x7 code and it is now working either
I believe all of the free photo codes expired on Dec 31st at midnight EST which is why they aren't working anymore

Edit: I see the offers have been extended to Jan 10. Did you redeem using this email before? It's only once per account allowed but you can use another email address to get more free prints
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2005
2841 posts
195 upvotes
Did anyone get the Waller use code 20192X3 code to work
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 9, 2005
2841 posts
195 upvotes
Rhynne wrote: I believe all of the free photo codes expired on Dec 31st at midnight EST which is why they aren't working anymore

Edit: I see the offers have been extended to Jan 10. Did you redeem using this email before? It's only once per account allowed but you can use another email address to get more free prints
its on the website still but the code doesn't work for the 2x3
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 27, 2004
13916 posts
3242 upvotes
20192X3 still not working?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jr. Member
May 25, 2008
103 posts
40 upvotes
Mississauga
I was able to order today
Member
Oct 11, 2018
331 posts
372 upvotes
ON
Only this seems to be working, the rest is invalid

Free Set of 9 Wallet Prints
Promo code: 20192X3

EDIT: 8X10 also works
Newbie
Dec 1, 2017
90 posts
21 upvotes
Can confirm that except for 3 Free Express Magnets, all three codes work. I just placed 3 different orders using those codes.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2013
3261 posts
1395 upvotes
Canada
Could someone please write down which codes currently work?
Member
Jul 23, 2018
354 posts
114 upvotes
I got an email about the 3 4x6 magnets in 2019. I ordered before expiry (Dec. 31) but it didn't work. Called in on Jan. 3 and they gave me a one time code to use.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 19, 2015
1173 posts
635 upvotes
Darkfaders wrote: Can confirm that except for 3 Free Express Magnets, all three codes work. I just placed 3 different orders using those codes.
Same account or different?
Zoomer Mobile Customer - $36/month for 4 GB + free phone
Newbie
Nov 20, 2018
49 posts
80 upvotes
Langley
SignedA wrote: Same account or different?
You can place 1 order each for an 8x10, two 5x7 and the 9 wallet prints using one account. If you want more of any of them, you need you to sign up another account using another email address

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)