• Sep 10th, 2019 1:11 pm
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
6200 posts
904 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
photojunkie wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 3:09 am
If you dont think its a good deal, could you suggest a better option? Im saying this because I am eventually going to need to get one for my daughter!
The most expensive equipment doesn't always mean the best. 4moms is an expensive brand and I am sure it's high quality, but do you really need all that it offers or can you get by with a little less?

This is really where you need to do some research. Babies R Us and other baby-centric stores should have models for you to look at and try out.

Heck we had a cheap Ikea one and they were great for our purpose: https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/cat/highchairs-45782/
There's a sucker born every minute.
Jun 17, 2017
33 posts
36 upvotes
Hands down Ikea $20 high chair best suitable for most RFDers... Cheap, sturdy, and EASY TO CLEAN!

4moms and stokke brands are more brand name baby items. Nothing wrong with splurging for one or two when it goes on sale, which is pretty rare tbh. Good find OP!
Dec 17, 2017
606 posts
623 upvotes
I only have one mom. Am I allowed to still purchase this?
Aug 11, 2017
507 posts
287 upvotes
Derick wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:27 pm
Its not for the kids. My high chair was expensive because i didn't want to look at a tacky piece of junk in my brand new kitchen.
First world problems.
Sep 26, 2016
16 posts
13 upvotes
Any dads out there want to start a baby brand called 4dads?
Jul 15, 2018
68 posts
30 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Bbeta23 wrote:
Sep 10th, 2019 9:35 am
Any dads out there want to start a baby brand called 4dads?
Take it one set further and it's the 4RFD brand. It only sells items at the lowest possible price on CCC and all products are built as cheaply as possible, but still safe and yet also super awesome looking and functional so everyone is appeased.

We will make millions off each other, and we can funnel that back into the awesome excessive purchases we all love to buy and regret later (I am looking at you Darth Vader Legends helmet in the basement).
Jul 25, 2017
94 posts
49 upvotes
compare to those $1000 high chairs in westcoast baby, this is a hot deal, price is relative depends how much you value money
Mar 22, 2017
594 posts
482 upvotes
Derick wrote:
Sep 9th, 2019 11:27 pm
Its not for the kids. My high chair was expensive because i didn't want to look at a tacky piece of junk in my brand new kitchen.
Pretty much all high chairs look tacky, especially if you have a high end modern kitchen. It's part of the territory. This one is no exception - it's still an eyesore from an aesthetic perspective. It's also not a great chair - the tray is held on with magnets and active toddlers can rip the tray off and toss it, food included, on the floor.

I find the Skip Hop Tuo high chair is probably the nicest looking mainstream one, but it has two issues - a recall (since addressed) and a removable tray insert that toddlers can rip off and toss like the OP chair.