Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] 50-Piece 3-Ply Disposable Blue Face Masks $9.87

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2020 10:14 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3195 posts
16057 upvotes

[Walmart] 50-Piece 3-Ply Disposable Blue Face Masks $9.87

If anyone looking for masks.
10 replies
Newbie
Dec 18, 2019
38 posts
93 upvotes
At first I downvoted but then i realized these are individually packed!!

good find op
Sr. Member
Jan 9, 2014
796 posts
468 upvotes
Toronto
anyone Asian store has these for like 5$ now, although not individually packed.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1532 posts
1082 upvotes
BC
gigaimpact1 wrote: At first I downvoted but then i realized these are individually packed!!

good find op
wow... what an extreme waste of resources and unnecessary garage produced...

not good for the environment...

who needs individually wrapped masks anyways?!?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3911 posts
2436 upvotes
Vancouver
muffin4life wrote: wow... what an extreme waste of resources and unnecessary garage produced...

not good for the environment...

who needs individually wrapped masks anyways?!?
Well if you aren’t wearing it as soon as you leave the house or want to keep one or two in the car etc, individual wrap has its benefits. Of course you could just keep a full box of extra in your car or wherever you need them given how cheap they are now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1945 posts
1826 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
muffin4life wrote: wow... what an extreme waste of resources and unnecessary garage produced...

not good for the environment...

who needs individually wrapped masks anyways?!?
What a bold thing to say. I for one can benefit from individually wrapped. There are many people in my house and sometimes things can get confusing, some masks are laying around and we don't know if its used or clean or who's it is. Also it's great to keep them in the car and at work so if anyone needs them they can ensure it's safe and unused cause it's wrapped.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1532 posts
1082 upvotes
BC
blackbirdman wrote: What a bold thing to say. I for one can benefit from individually wrapped. There are many people in my house and sometimes things can get confusing, some masks are laying around and we don't know if its used or clean or who's it is. Also it's great to keep them in the car and at work so if anyone needs them they can ensure it's safe and unused cause it's wrapped.
hey blackbirdman,
I'm not here to pick an argument... if u do not like my GENERAL comment so be it. there will be ppl such as yourself that will make use of this. I'm not judging you. for most ppl i think individual wrapped is a total waste.

i for one treat these as disposable and will wear them ONCE... again I'm not judging if ppl choose to reuse these more than once.

i know that means more waste for the environment but these are disposable masks and are meant to be used once...

again each to their own...

take care and stay safe!!!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 13, 2015
1945 posts
1826 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
muffin4life wrote: hey blackbirdman,
I'm not here to pick an argument... if u do not like my GENERAL comment so be it. there will be ppl such as yourself that will make use of this. I'm not judging you. for most ppl i think individual wrapped is a total waste.

i for one treat these as disposable and will wear them ONCE... again I'm not judging if ppl choose to reuse these more than once.

i know that means more waste for the environment but these are disposable masks and are meant to be used once...

again each to their own...

take care and stay safe!!!
I mean yea i get what you're saying, it's definitely bad for the environment. But for someone like myself i don't care about the environment and i'm sure there are others like me also who don't care. Sorry to be blunt here but everyone is different and everyone has their own views like you said.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jan 24, 2011
949 posts
281 upvotes
Thanks OP .. Ordered couple of box ... I am good with couple of dollar extra for individual packing. This will be more convenient to keep it in car or backpack as back up ....
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2949 posts
830 upvotes
Vancouver
muffin4life wrote:
who needs individually wrapped masks anyways?!?
For myself, I can use this as backup masks kept in my coat. I use reusable mask. However, should I lose my reusable or gets soiled, this backup mask will come in handy. With individual packaging, it's kept sterile inside my jacket where I have my gloves and keys in there too.
Member
Feb 5, 2013
249 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Individually wrapped too?! Damn, that’s some boujee shit. I just take a clean ziplock bag and wrap a paper towel around one from a packet, or bring the entire bag of remaining with me
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway

Top