• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2021 6:42 pm
[OP]
Aug 25, 2006
324 posts
134 upvotes
Cambridge

[Walmart] Acer ET2 32" WQHD 2560 x [email protected] Hz Monitor $299.98

There have been many threads about this monitor in the past.
I was looking to get a second one of these to match my existing one, and it seems like they are OOS or very expensive at most stores.

This is NOT the best price this monitor has been at, but its a good price for a solid monitor, especially if you wanted to pickup a 2nd matching one

Shipped and sold by Walmart
[solicitation removed]
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best computer monitors!
6 replies
Jun 5, 2009
260 posts
135 upvotes
Ottawa
I have this monitor and quite like it. The issues/limitations I had to deal with are no HDR and Freesync doesn't always seems to be detected (combined with AMD GPU). I would not recommend using this monitor with multiple inputs as changing input requires pressing a sequence of multiple buttons that you cannot see.
[OP]
Aug 25, 2006
324 posts
134 upvotes
Cambridge
matrixsoul wrote: I have this monitor and quite like it. The issues/limitations I had to deal with are no HDR and Freesync doesn't always seems to be detected (combined with AMD GPU). I would not recommend using this monitor with multiple inputs as changing input requires pressing a sequence of multiple buttons that you cannot see.
I agree, the buttons are crap for changing input. This utility however lets you change inputs via software (seems to work with this monitor). It works via GUI on the software, and you can use it as a command line, so you could write some batch file scripts to quickly change inputs, assuming you have a PC connected to run the scripts.
Either way, its a very interesting utility

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/control_my_monitor.html
[solicitation removed]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5701 posts
1415 upvotes
You can get an LG 32 QHD IPS from Costco for 299 or 279 with 2 yr warranty

<edit> Looks like they don't sell it anymore.

formerly
Public Mobile $40 / 15GB

formerly
Fido $45 / 14GB (5 @ 5 months, 5 @ 18 months)
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16789 posts
3307 upvotes
GTA
for some reason all the amazon listings i can find have RENEWED at the very end of the description which you might not notice and they're selling for over $300.

i wonder if this one from walmart is brand new. cuz if so it seems pretty decent to get a 31.5" 1440p IPS monitor for under $300.
[OP]
Aug 25, 2006
324 posts
134 upvotes
Cambridge
actng wrote: for some reason all the amazon listings i can find have RENEWED at the very end of the description which you might not notice and they're selling for over $300.

i wonder if this one from walmart is brand new. cuz if so it seems pretty decent to get a 31.5" 1440p IPS monitor for under $300.
I received this item today. It was clearly opened previously, so I don't know why they advertised it as new and not open box. They also sent this model, not the one in the pictures: https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/m ... .JE2AA.A03

Will be returning, what a disappointment
[solicitation removed]