Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Acer VG271U Pbmiipx 27" WQHD Gaming Monitor, $229.999

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 9:48 pm
Jul 17, 2016
35 posts
17 upvotes
I got the flickers 8hrs 20mins in. It was instant and would have missed it in a blink of an eye. I'm sad now :(

I've also noticed that the frame at the bottom of the monitor has a gap with the display, first time seeing that in a monitor.
Sep 23, 2014
624 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote: Sounds like everyone but Lock has flickers..
Hopefully mine will stay that way lol.
Jun 6, 2019
53 posts
55 upvotes
frugalshopper604 wrote: Are you buying off Kijiji?
It was off Amazon (ended up getting it). A third party seller has them listed as new for $350 with shipping and everything. They must've got this deal lol and just selling them off.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48958 posts
5664 upvotes
Toronto
NedO46735 wrote: It was off Amazon (ended up getting it). A third party seller has them listed as new for $350 with shipping and everything. They must've got this deal lol and just selling them off.
If it's opened then it most likely has the flicker issue. Deal may be good for you in the long run if you can RMA it and it gets fixed otherwise the seller made some quick money on a defective product.
Aug 20, 2019
113 posts
112 upvotes
NedO46735 wrote: It was off Amazon (ended up getting it). A third party seller has them listed as new for $350 with shipping and everything. They must've got this deal lol and just selling them off.
Oh I see. My concern is if the warranty is transferrable?
If not, your RMA process won't be so smooth
Jun 6, 2019
53 posts
55 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: If it's opened then it most likely has the flicker issue. Deal may be good for you in the long run if you can RMA it and it gets fixed otherwise the seller made some quick money on a defective product.

It's new. Yeah hoping I don't run into flickering issies6
Jun 6, 2019
53 posts
55 upvotes
frugalshopper604 wrote: Oh I see. My concern is if the warranty is transferrable?
If not, your RMA process won't be so smooth
I just assumed the warranty would be fine since it's new and I would have proof of purchase?
Aug 20, 2019
113 posts
112 upvotes
NedO46735 wrote: I just assumed the warranty would be fine since it's new and I would have proof of purchase?
Yes, true, as long as you have the receipt, you should be good
Sep 23, 2014
624 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto, ON
NedO46735 wrote: I just assumed the warranty would be fine since it's new and I would have proof of purchase?
They might or might not honor RMA service if you're buying from third party... Do your research first before committing to the panel lottery.
Sep 23, 2014
624 posts
902 upvotes
Toronto, ON
frugalshopper604 wrote: Yes I dropped it off late last week
Did you need any proof of the flicker for RMA? Think i just saw it on mine :(