Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Acer VG271U Pbmiipx 27" WQHD Gaming Monitor, $229.999

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 9:48 pm
Nov 5, 2018
845 posts
1009 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: I think Acer got sick of me and replaced everything.

Mainboard
Screen Panel
Cable

Two times now that they couldn't replicate the issue, overall good experience with Acer RMA. I sent video and pictures both times, this second time I made sure it was in the notes.
I hate to bump a thread... Can you please share your videos and pictures? I'm about to send mine in
Jan 23, 2013
687 posts
2769 upvotes
Ferinthu1 wrote: I hate to bump a thread... Can you please share your videos and pictures? I'm about to send mine in
I RMA'd my monitor in early December. I didn't have the patience to wait for the monitor to flicker, so I didn't include any photos/videos but did leave a note attached to the monitor explaining the issue. They replaced the panel with a very quick turnaround.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
Geoff2 wrote: I RMA'd my monitor in early December. I didn't have the patience to wait for the monitor to flicker, so I didn't include any photos/videos but did leave a note attached to the monitor explaining the issue. They replaced the panel with a very quick turnaround.
I'm surprised they replaced the parts for you, i submitted video and picture proof but they tried replicating it first before attempting to replace the parts. The first time i sent it in the say they couldn't replicate it and sent it back to me. Second time i sent it in, they once again couldn't replicate it but they replaced the parts because i was persistent and probably annoyed them lol. Submitted video/picture proof both times.