Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Acer VG271U Pbmiipx 27" WQHD Gaming Monitor, $229.999

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 9:48 pm
Oct 20, 2019
6 posts
4 upvotes
399 on Amazon right now I'm so tempted to get a second one. I wonder what the production date on those ones are.
Sep 23, 2014
623 posts
899 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Jimboski wrote: RMA #2 here i go..
When i sent mine in, i included a note saying to take their time and i want the problem fixed. I also mentioned that i uploaded video proof to Acer support agent, hope that helps.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48711 posts
5570 upvotes
Toronto
LockAndKey wrote: When i sent mine in, i included a note saying to take their time and i want the problem fixed. I also mentioned that i uploaded video proof to Acer support agent, hope that helps.
I uploaded the videos to Acer customer live chat but that was after my initial RMA note so it wasn't included in the repair report i don't think. It was only if the technicians went into the system and saw the updated notes. This time around i went over what the customer service rep left as "problem description" before submitting the RMA claim and i left a note inside the actual box saying that i'm sending it back for a second time because of flickers and that i uploaded video proof to customer service rep.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48711 posts
5570 upvotes
Toronto
I think Acer got sick of me and replaced everything.

Mainboard
Screen Panel
Cable

Two times now that they couldn't replicate the issue, overall good experience with Acer RMA. I sent video and pictures both times, this second time I made sure it was in the notes.
Nov 5, 2018
265 posts
209 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: I think Acer got sick of me and replaced everything.

Mainboard
Screen Panel
Cable

Two times now that they couldn't replicate the issue, overall good experience with Acer RMA. I sent video and pictures both times, this second time I made sure it was in the notes.
I hate to bump a thread... Can you please share your videos and pictures? I'm about to send mine in
Jan 23, 2013
198 posts
827 upvotes
Ferinthu1 wrote: I hate to bump a thread... Can you please share your videos and pictures? I'm about to send mine in
I RMA'd my monitor in early December. I didn't have the patience to wait for the monitor to flicker, so I didn't include any photos/videos but did leave a note attached to the monitor explaining the issue. They replaced the panel with a very quick turnaround.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
48711 posts
5570 upvotes
Toronto
Geoff2 wrote: I RMA'd my monitor in early December. I didn't have the patience to wait for the monitor to flicker, so I didn't include any photos/videos but did leave a note attached to the monitor explaining the issue. They replaced the panel with a very quick turnaround.
I'm surprised they replaced the parts for you, i submitted video and picture proof but they tried replicating it first before attempting to replace the parts. The first time i sent it in the say they couldn't replicate it and sent it back to me. Second time i sent it in, they once again couldn't replicate it but they replaced the parts because i was persistent and probably annoyed them lol. Submitted video/picture proof both times.