Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Advil Cold, Sinus and Flu 32s or 40s $10.97 (Reg. $15.47) Buy 2 save $10.00 w/coupon (ONT) $7.39 each

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2019 8:55 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
3312 posts
17578 upvotes

[Walmart] Advil Cold, Sinus and Flu 32s or 40s $10.97 (Reg. $15.47) Buy 2 save $10.00 w/coupon (ONT) $7.39 each

Walmart has on sale in Ontario on October 17 to 23 Advil cold, sinus and flu 32s and Advil cold, sinus plus 40s for $10.97 each (Reg.$15.97).

Use the buy 2 save $10.00 coupon at https://www.gethealthysavings.ca/coupons for a better deal.

$10.97 x 2 is $21.94 x 1.13% (Ont. tax) - $10.00 is $14.79 for 2.

I can't recall if the take the coupon off first, and then you pay the tax or you pay the tax on the sub total.
Images
  • Screenshot (423).png
19 replies
Member
Nov 15, 2012
344 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
I use the Kirkland brand, same ingredients, much cheaper price. You are just paying for the name with Advil.
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2010
189 posts
135 upvotes
Burlington
Wait a minute, there's a Kirkland brand Advil Cold & Sinus? This will be a lifesaver.
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
1967 posts
515 upvotes
superjett55 wrote: Wait a minute, there's a Kirkland brand Advil Cold & Sinus? This will be a lifesaver.
I have never noticed that either. Do you have a item number or picture?

Thanks,
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 20, 2005
2555 posts
1908 upvotes
simplylgg wrote: I have never noticed that either. Do you have a item number or picture?

Thanks,
Image
Member
Dec 3, 2018
346 posts
325 upvotes
raccoon wrote: Image
is this Kirkland Meds available at Local Costco? I cannot find it online though
Jr. Member
Oct 4, 2010
189 posts
135 upvotes
Burlington
Ahhhh, that's acetaminophen (AKA Tylenol) instead of ibuprofen. I have a preference for the latter. It also looks to be US packaging/ I've never seen it here in Canada.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 25, 2005
5138 posts
2086 upvotes
i believe Kirkland has just ibuprofen, does not include the ingredient for the sinus part. so equivalent to normal advil, not cold & sinus version.
Moderator
User avatar
Dec 27, 2007
21247 posts
12793 upvotes
Kitchener
hill15 wrote: I can't recall if the take the coupon off first, and then you pay the tax or you pay the tax on the sub total.
for "$ OFF" coupons you pay full taxes on the pre-coupon price and then the coupon is deducted from the total (after tax).
It's only the "free product" coupons that you shouldn't pay taxes on (coupon covers the taxes as well).
Newbie
Apr 15, 2014
54 posts
21 upvotes
St Thomas, Ontariowe
There is also a coupon on the *gethealthysavings* site : buy 3 products ( including Advil ), save $15.00
Sr. Member
Mar 11, 2013
642 posts
640 upvotes
Brampton
kevinasty wrote: There is also a coupon on the *gethealthysavings* site : buy 3 products ( including Advil ), save $15.00
For large items only though.
Sr. Member
Jan 18, 2012
868 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
nmitrik wrote: I use the Kirkland brand, same ingredients, much cheaper price. You are just paying for the name with Advil.
Only if the wife would listen to me :(
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Just curious can I take it daily?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4265 posts
1509 upvotes
WFH
superjett55 wrote: Ahhhh, that's acetaminophen (AKA Tylenol) instead of ibuprofen. I have a preference for the latter. It also looks to be US packaging/ I've never seen it here in Canada.
Costco do have Health Balance brand which is an ibuprofen formulation for around 8 or 9 dollars for 96. I prefer not to take anti-inflamatories or painkillers unless I need them so tend to buy straight pseudoephedrine from Walmart and only supplement them if required.
Newbie
Apr 27, 2018
71 posts
17 upvotes
Walmart store brand advil is $9 for 40 tablets, same ingredients
Images
  • 20191012_182131.jpg
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 8, 2002
5223 posts
1804 upvotes
danned wrote: Just curious can I take it daily?
You can if you want, don't see why you would... This isn't allergy medication; it's a pain reliever and antihistamine for congestion

Top