Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

Animal crossing nintendo switch console

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 1st, 2020 6:18 pm
Aug 18, 2020
47 posts
31 upvotes
Ugh... I've checked a bunch of times since yesterday, and it's sporadically restocked with 1 or 2 units, and it always stays that way for quite a while but never lets me place an order. What's up with that?

Also, what's the deal with BestBuy? Have they started selling them yet?
Jan 30, 2009
697 posts
74 upvotes
Victoria
Thanks OP, picked one up. Plenty of stock left at Southern Vancouver Island locations.
GO OILERS GO
Feb 11, 2015
17 posts
2 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Anyone knows if any other stores (ie. Bestbuy, EB Games, etc) are restocking?
Dec 12, 2004
117 posts
126 upvotes
Scarborough
MelodyM wrote: Anyone knows if any other stores (ie. Bestbuy, EB Games, etc) are restocking?
Yes they will be. I got an email from EB Games stating they will restock October 2: EB Games Email

Don't buy resale!
Oct 24, 2007
945 posts
166 upvotes
BC
They're up!!! Yay! I finally got one!
Feb 4, 2020
17 posts
25 upvotes
Edmonton
Keep checking walmart.ca every 5-10 minutes. I was able to add one to my cart but couldn't order until today. 10 minutes ago, I was able to pay and place the order. Just fyi. I haven't received the confirmation yet but I am sure it will be ok. This is how I also got Xbox One X Cyberfunk 2077 Edition console from Walmart.
Oct 24, 2007
945 posts
166 upvotes
BC
Resale value is probably really low to non existent now. C:
May 12, 2010
56 posts
46 upvotes
Siye wrote: Resale value is probably really low to non existent now. C:
Yea, on ebay it's maybe selling for an additional $50-75. Factor in ebay fees and you are almost breaking even.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2014
2640 posts
2895 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Anyone actually got theirs yet from the sale last week? Mine still shows order in progress. From the 25th when I ordered.
Dec 15, 2019
114 posts
225 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I learned not to place the order as a guest today...my order got canceled and the customer support said registered gets the priority, so much for acting quick Crying Face

I guess at least someone else would be happy to get my switch. I will try again when more comes.
Sep 28, 2010
70 posts
45 upvotes
junglemage666 wrote: Anyone actually got theirs yet from the sale last week? Mine still shows order in progress. From the 25th when I ordered.
Got mine yesterday
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
399 posts
509 upvotes
Got mine cancelled, called Walmart and they pretty much told me to go screw myself. These corporations have become so big that they don’t care anymore, and you can’t really do anything about it cause they are the places you go to on regular basis.