Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

WALMART | Anniversary Event Sale FULL FLYER (QC) | Sep 12 - 18 | ON Flyer post #157

Banned
May 12, 2004
9758 posts
4120 upvotes
Ottawa
kool1 wrote: All tablets are slow to charge, our iPad takes hours.
Something wrong with your charger mate. Mine goes from ~5% to 100% in under 2 hours.
Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it.
- Mark Twain
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6125 posts
276 upvotes
Saikisen wrote: I disagree. My Ipad lasts me 10 hours+ and it gets fully charged in under 2 hours.
My iPad 2 takes about 4 hours and iPad 3 takes about 6 hours to charge from under 5%.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Viva la anglais ! I thought I would have to go to get my price protection done on or before the 18th but I see for the Ontario flyer it is the 20th. Yay ! :) I didn't feel like going to Walmart tonight. :)
Money = evil
Jun 4, 2007
242 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone is looking for Max Payne 3, there's one left at STC at the $19 price for Ps3. I managed to snag a collector's edition (!) at that price as well from the same walmart, so those are going for $19 if you can find one
Oct 15, 2008
448 posts
698 upvotes
Atikokan
Cas77 wrote: I wonder when week 2 of deals will be leaked out. :D Every year the anniversary thing is a 2 week 2 flyer sale.
I've got this week's flyer for Ontario that begins this Friday and it's just a regular sale flyer, though it is a little thicker than than the usual ones. When I get home from work I'll look it over and see if there's any hot deals to be found.
Banned
Jan 26, 2011
762 posts
138 upvotes
Toronto
Bell Rep wrote: My iPad 2 takes about 4 hours and iPad 3 takes about 6 hours to charge from under 5%.
It all depends on how you're charging it. It takes longer to charge via usb to a computer than it does to charge via the wall outlet.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
1080 posts
92 upvotes
Any good bluray finds for $5 other than the ones in the flyer?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1541 posts
404 upvotes
Montreal
Deafmented wrote: It all depends on how you're charging it. It takes longer to charge via usb to a computer than it does to charge via the wall outlet.
You can't even charge from USB ports from most computers. mW requirements are too high lol
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
6125 posts
276 upvotes
Deafmented wrote: It all depends on how you're charging it. It takes longer to charge via usb to a computer than it does to charge via the wall outlet.
iPad's don't charge through computers, only through it's own wall power adapter.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9764 posts
2410 upvotes
Montreal
Bell Rep wrote: iPad's don't charge through computers, only through it's own wall power adapter.
iPad's charge through most "new" computers. :) It seems some older USB ports can't charge them, my brand new i7 Dell laptop charges it just fine.
Jan 16, 2012
17 posts
2 upvotes
WOODBRIDGE
PS3 bundle seems like a great deal!
Score!

Reason for price drop is probably the slimmer PS3 coming out in a month.
And rumours swirling of a PS4 late 2013.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2008
8082 posts
346 upvotes
Sale is still on til the 20th on other provinces.
Pre-maturely moved to expired I assume
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
I was able to get cat food for my son's cat, Sunshine, at a cheap price plus get 2 Skylanders figures that were on sale. I was looking for an Earth figure but they had none but I decided to buy Voodood and Drill Sergeant (only at Walmart figure) still for $5 each. They look pretty cool and think my son will like them.
Money = evil
Aug 18, 2009
390 posts
168 upvotes
Barrie
Ugh ridiculous, of course the Samsung 50 inch tv i want is now only showing up in the Quebec flyer!