[Walmart] Apple Watch SE Space Gray 44M - $369

Apple Watch SE Space Gray 44M - $369

Usually goes for $409 and is rarely on sale
35 replies
Jan 9, 2014
903 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
porksoda wrote: the us bestbuy @ 299 was the best price (40mm 6), i bet in a couple of weeks they will be around that price again.
So how can a Canadian buy these? With the border closed?
Deal Fanatic
May 17, 2006
6775 posts
2562 upvotes
GTA
Pharmer wrote: So how can a Canadian buy these? With the border closed?
Amerifriend for bestbuy, it was for 299 for a day only.

B&H will ship it to us but it may not be worth it, there was Staples sales here in canada as well, there will be another one as soon as the new one is announced.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3483 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
Great watch but the the screen turning off just makes this incredibly obsolete.
Jan 9, 2014
903 posts
538 upvotes
Toronto
Sepharite wrote: Great watch but the the screen turning off just makes this incredibly obsolete.
Honest question,
Why does that make it obsolete? It turns on when you lift your hand right? Why does it matter if the screen is off when your not looking at it?
Aug 30, 2007
310 posts
523 upvotes
Calgary
Just bought this watch for $409 from SportChek yesterday...

"Hello... Sport Chek customer service? It's me calling."
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3483 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
Pharmer wrote: Honest question,
Why does that make it obsolete? It turns on when you lift your hand right? Why does it matter if the screen is off when your not looking at it?
Yes it turns on when you tilt your hand, and the time/screen appears after around 1 second.

If you want to glance at your hand while you're doing work, or writing, or just in a meeting with someone.... you don't have to do the awkward (and "offensive") swing up to see the time.

Spend the extra $100 and get a S5.
Dec 5, 2016
407 posts
589 upvotes
Sepharite wrote: Great watch but the the screen turning off just makes this incredibly obsolete.
To me I'm more concerned about the lack of the U1 chip since that seems like it's going to be the source of a lot of innovation.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3483 posts
940 upvotes
Toronto
TouchMyBox wrote: To me I'm more concerned about the lack of the U1 chip since that seems like it's going to be the source of a lot of innovation.
I'm not sure about that, as I'm not sure what innovation you would be missing out. I would say, average usage is simply used for tracking heart rate, exercise, and time. All of the other things are gimicky.
Aug 13, 2020
433 posts
1394 upvotes
Incredibly obsolete lol? Why do you think that?
Aug 13, 2020
433 posts
1394 upvotes
Sepharite wrote: Yes it turns on when you tilt your hand, and the time/screen appears after around 1 second.

If you want to glance at your hand while you're doing work, or writing, or just in a meeting with someone.... you don't have to do the awkward (and "offensive") swing up to see the time.

Spend the extra $100 and get a S5.
I have an SE and my wife has the s5 and I can tell you it’s nowhere near as dramatic as this guy makes it out to be. Offensive wrist tilt is hilarious, my goodness