Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

ASUS 14” FHD Flip Chromebook, Intel Core M3-8100, C433 2 in 1 Convertible Laptop (C433TA-WB31T-CB) $299

Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2022
1067 posts
1363 upvotes
threi wrote: I think it is, thats why I posted it lol. I bought one on impulse despite having a C13.

I was researching that model and some other chromebooks because the "new" model was also on sale and I wanted to compare, and unless I missed something my conclusions were:

C13 has slightly better build quality - full aluminum vs aluminum cover/keyboard panel with plastic underside on the HP (while the ASUS is full plastic)
C13 has a slightly better screen (higher PPI, gets brighter, more accurate colours)
C13 has a built-in stylus (depending on the model)

vs

HP 14c has better specs (Core i3 10110u is a little bit better than the Athlon 3150c, 128GB storage vs 32GB, 8GB RAM vs 4GB)
HP 14c has a better wifi chip (compared to the realtek on the base model C13)
HP 14c has better speakers (I didn't even hear them but the C13 speakers are the worst speakers i've EVER heard on an electronic device, no way it's not better)
Thanks for posting, the 8gb of ram was what sealed the deal for me. Looks like I might have snagged the last one, sorry guys.