Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Back to School Cellphone Offers + $100 BACK POCKET OFFER UNTIL SEPT 7

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2021 2:40 pm
Jun 3, 2017
220 posts
180 upvotes
How do these deals historically stack up to Black Friday or after a new phone is released? Contract is coming up but I'm not in super rush ... was thinking about waiting for BF or iPhone 13 release.
Sep 5, 2013
161 posts
77 upvotes
Mississauga
kinz186 wrote: How do these deals historically stack up to Black Friday or after a new phone is released? Contract is coming up but I'm not in super rush ... was thinking about waiting for BF or iPhone 13 release.
I bought the Pixel 3a on a BlackFriday. It seemed to be noticeably less expensive than any other time during the year. I plan on using it for ~ 3 years total.
I would very likely purchase my next phone on a BlackFriday as well.

There must be a website around that compares prices of the Iphone over the course of a year(s).
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2013
2924 posts
1907 upvotes
Moon
kinz186 wrote: How do these deals historically stack up to Black Friday or after a new phone is released? Contract is coming up but I'm not in super rush ... was thinking about waiting for BF or iPhone 13 release.
BF is usually cheap esp if you are looking for something like the iPhone 12 when it will be "outdated" comes BF. Note: The Black Friday window is usually much smaller thus you will have to fish out stock unlike BTS where you are almost guaranteed to get a phone.
Koodo, Public Mobile, Lucky Mobile Customer
Jul 15, 2005
157 posts
11 upvotes
I got the 20FE yesterday with Fido using my existing plan ($50 for 20gb). Got $500 of Walmart GC. I was told that yesterday was the last day they'd do the $100 on top of the $400.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4002 posts
8816 upvotes
Bring your own device activations on Fido/Virgin currently have $5 off for 12 months + $50 Walmart GC.

$5 off for 12 months is also stackable with the $5 add a line discount.

Today is the last day for the $5 off for 12 months unless it gets extended

$25 talk and text plan can also get the $5 add a line discount right now ($20/month for the second+ line)
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
Marc9999 wrote: I bought the Pixel 3a on a BlackFriday. It seemed to be noticeably less expensive than any other time during the year. I plan on using it for ~ 3 years total.
I would very likely purchase my next phone on a BlackFriday as well.

There must be a website around that compares prices of the Iphone over the course of a year(s).
kangarooz wrote: BF is usually cheap esp if you are looking for something like the iPhone 12 when it will be "outdated" comes BF. Note: The Black Friday window is usually much smaller thus you will have to fish out stock unlike BTS where you are almost guaranteed to get a phone.
Ive been trying to find out if anyone has listed the deals on a thread from last year the same way OP here had done it but I cannot find any. My Google searches has been unsuccessful.
Jan 21, 2007
719 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Whens this deal good enough? I'm planning to head over to Costco tomorrow to pickup 2 lines. thanks!
Jan 8, 2019
90 posts
18 upvotes
lzlawya wrote: I got the 20FE yesterday with Fido using my existing plan ($50 for 20gb). Got $500 of Walmart GC. I was told that yesterday was the last day they'd do the $100 on top of the $400.
Where were you able to get the $500 discount ? I went to the one in Mississauga and they only offered $200 GC for it.....
I dont think these offers will be there on labour day weekend ?

both the Mississauga Walmart that I went to, the reps were completely not interested in giving any extra offers or GC or any $5 off

TMS still shows some points off on their website, although i believe its still less than what they were a week ago?
Jan 8, 2019
90 posts
18 upvotes
leahdizon wrote: Whens this deal good enough? I'm planning to head over to Costco tomorrow to pickup 2 lines. thanks!
How was your experience with Costco ? Were you able to get the lines with rebates ?
Sep 1, 2014
121 posts
44 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Can one get the $35/$30 plans that Fido, Virgin, Koodo have ongoing through Walmart reps? Anyone try?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4002 posts
8816 upvotes
Sorry I don't have time to update this every day but the back pocket offer of $100 is back until sept 7 for Fido/Virgin/Rogers/Bell

Freedom Also has a back pocket offer ONLY on the iPhone 11 and 12 of $100
Public Mobile customer
Feb 10, 2021
122 posts
112 upvotes
So I'm assuming walmart gives out walmart gift cards, and not prepaid visa correct? Can you use the walmart gift card to buy the prepaid mastercard/visa gift cards that they sell?
Feb 5, 2020
19 posts
37 upvotes
They offered $350 GC to accept the Samsung S20 FE and up to $240 can be used as a down-payment to reduce the monthly tab.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
is the BPO is also available for HUP? anyone recently did it?
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Aug 24, 2014
104 posts
222 upvotes
CALGARY
Which stores give a credit for trade in? I know TMS does. Does Walmart?
Sep 19, 2020
40 posts
11 upvotes
Does any one know if the activation fee would be waived off for new virgin mobile activations at Walmart?
Thanks,
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Just finish upgrading
2 iphone from virgin
Plan 50
Tab 20
Gc 250 + 100bpo
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family