Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Back to School Cellphone Offers + $100 BACK POCKET OFFER UNTIL SEPT 7

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2021 2:40 pm
Nov 25, 2018
241 posts
155 upvotes
Damn, really interested in a Pixel 5 or A52 5G.... currently with Koodo PM migration 40/6gb + 0$ 5gb which is apparently ineligible for any tab... whats my best option for a comparable plan? Virgin or Fido I'm guessing? All I see them advertising is 50/10gb which isn't great...anyone able to negotiate anything better?
May 25, 2020
113 posts
109 upvotes
Can someone link the Costco offers? Looking to get iPhone 12 and move from Freedom to Fido.
Banned
Dec 5, 2017
253 posts
197 upvotes
Scarberia
anybody know if koodo's $15 250mb plan qualifies for the $50/$50 refer a friend credit
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3997 posts
8809 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: thanks for the quick response. do you know if we can do the $40/10gb first year and $50/10gb 2nd year plan?

most store have this plan and I remembered Walmart has it during March promotion.
$10 off for 12 months isn’t available this time around. There’s still some time for them to introduce it but I’m honestly not sure if they will
EmpressLisaSu wrote: So no deals for us existing $40 11gb Koodo ppl?

It might be compatible with tab basic, so you won’t be able to get any good phones
JordanL15502 wrote: Costco also includes 3rd party wireless earbuds and a car charger.

I was told to get the $400 gc you need to sign up for a plan over $60. Otherwise its only $200. Can anyone confirm?
At Costco maybe but Walmart the base plan needs to be $45
Public Mobile customer
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1297 posts
646 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thatdealguy wrote: @NavieM can we use the GC to reduce the device monthly payment?

I think TMS allows it for all carriers and it is up to $240?
Couldn’t you just use the gift card to pay off portion of the tab? Wouldn’t it be the same thing?
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2009
2247 posts
909 upvotes
If I have a bring your own phone plan, can I still sign up for any of these offers?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5331 posts
7187 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
goodguy90 wrote: If I have a bring your own phone plan, can I still sign up for any of these offers?
I dont think so. It's probably for
Hardware upgrade or New accounts
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5331 posts
7187 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
I see that The Mobile Shop also has iPhone 11 with 250k PCO. Maybe I'll check it tomorrow

Thanks for making me aware OP
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3997 posts
8809 upvotes
Varian wrote: Couldn’t you just use the gift card to pay off portion of the tab? Wouldn’t it be the same thing?
For Walmart, the gift cards populate AFTER the sale is finished, so you can't select a different tab and then pay it off with the GC
Walmart GC also can't be used to purchase prepaid Visas anymore
goodguy90 wrote: If I have a bring your own phone plan, can I still sign up for any of these offers?
Only if it's an in-market plan. If it's not, you'll have to change it during the upgrade process
Public Mobile customer
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12143 posts
111578 upvotes
Ontario
Varian wrote: Couldn’t you just use the gift card to pay off portion of the tab? Wouldn’t it be the same thing?
for TMS, you can but not for Walmart.
their system doesn't allow customers to use the GC right away. You can't use walmart GC to purchase another GC.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
Jun 21, 2016
526 posts
962 upvotes
Toronto/Barcelona
Thatdealguy wrote:
for TMS, you can but not for Walmart.
their system doesn't allow customers to use the GC right away. You can't use walmart GC to purchase another GC.
So if I understand you correctly, we can use 240k PCO points applied directly to the price of the phone which will reduce the monthly charge/tab?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5199 posts
8568 upvotes
BC
SoundlessWalker wrote: So if I understand you correctly, we can use 240k PCO points applied directly to the price of the phone which will reduce the monthly charge/tab?
Yes, you choose a lower tier tab that has a higher upfront payment but smaller monthly payments then pay down the upfront payment with the PCO points. To my knowledge you can't apply optimum points to a phone that's $0 down
Jun 21, 2016
526 posts
962 upvotes
Toronto/Barcelona
peakingduck wrote: Yes, you choose a lower tier tab that has a higher upfront payment but smaller monthly payments then pay down the upfront payment with the PCO points. To my knowledge you can't apply optimum points to a phone that's $0 down
I see, I guess another question is will the promo PCO points still apply.
Sep 13, 2019
297 posts
458 upvotes
Quebec
ztauby wrote: Can someone link the Costco offers? Looking to get iPhone 12 and move from Freedom to Fido.
Here's the costco offers page
Dec 22, 2006
252 posts
115 upvotes
Calgary
Thx for the info re PCO and using promo to pay down tab. Long shot question, but wonder if we could we use existing Pco points we had before the promo to further lower it?
Calgary, AB
Jun 3, 2017
212 posts
175 upvotes
Hmm... any idea when these offers expire? My contract ends at the end of Sept.

I wonder what's the best deal - there's also Zoomer $45 for 7gb and free Pixel 4A.
Mar 7, 2011
258 posts
384 upvotes
Brampton
Anyone know if FIdo or Virgin winback could be down through here? like accept on the phone (through winback department) but go to walmart to sign up/get the phones?
Jul 22, 2006
688 posts
1321 upvotes
ztauby wrote: Can someone link the Costco offers? Looking to get iPhone 12 and move from Freedom to Fido.
Is it that hard for you to actually go to the Costco mobility page instead of asking someone to do it for you?

I just shake my head at those who can't do the simplest things.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12441 posts
2183 upvotes
I am terrible at deciphering phone deals....

I saw a post here about trading in an XR and getting double trade in values. Can this be applied to any of these deals? I'm looking to trade am XR and port to something new from public mobile.