Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Back to School Cellphone Offers + $100 BACK POCKET OFFER UNTIL SEPT 7

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2021 2:40 pm
Member
May 26, 2005
203 posts
169 upvotes
Ontario
froesesp wrote: The phone prices are terrible, unlike 2 years ago. I got my s10+ for 4.25/month + 210 buy it back. There's nothing even remotely similar.
I got the exact same deal as you, except I paid $13/month without BIB (same $312 overall price). I was hoping for something similar, but as you said there's nothing anywhere near those deals this year... it really sucks
Jr. Member
Oct 8, 2020
109 posts
806 upvotes
Does Koodo Referral stacks when I refer a friend to Koodo and they get new activation from Walmart?
Newbie
Aug 16, 2018
25 posts
9 upvotes
My gf has an old Iphone 6, but we negociated 35$ a month for 9GB, is there a way I can keep that contract and still get a new phone without having to buy it outwright? If not, do you know where I could buy the phone outwright at a lower price? (She's only interested in Iphones).

*I'm on the fido contract 5$ for 4gb and texting with Fongo*
Deal Guru
Sep 13, 2007
10647 posts
6013 upvotes
Toronto
Can you sign up and cancel still?









*jk*
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
5612 posts
5339 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Damn. Stuck with our old Koodo plans then....
. 🢂 4x Telus Endless 25GB - Shared Pool 100GB [$30] | 2x CAN-US 200min [$0] | 5x CAN-US PoM Tablet+Data [$0] | 1x PoM Watch Cellular [$0] 🢀
🢂
Bodgers Business Grade 500u 3yr [$50] 🢀
Banned
User avatar
Oct 26, 2016
444 posts
297 upvotes
Got 2 iphone 11 with Freedom $55 for 20GB + $10 for iphone on August 11. At that time Freedom was giving $100 gift card as promotion, which was later increased to $250.

Yesterday went back to the store and spoke to the manager. She was able to adjust and gave me the additional giftcards. So in the end I got $250 x2 gift cards which basically means I got the iphones for Free!

Really happy with this deal. Now am gonna be on the look out to score 2 Friends/Family discount codes Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2450 posts
870 upvotes
Kwirky wrote: No, we're better off switching to Virgin; if you go with the $50/10GB plan and get at least a $250 gift card, you'd pay the same or less for a new phone + plan over the next 24 months than sticking with the Koodo $40.11GB plan and doing a hardware upgrade.
Excellent advice! If you have the opportunity, do change carrier often -even a minute better deal- as it forces competition.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4001 posts
8811 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: @NavieM was this a weekend offer or is it still ongoing? TIA
It’s still ongoing
Public Mobile customer
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2007
641 posts
688 upvotes
Kwirky wrote: No, we're better off switching to Virgin; if you go with the $50/10GB plan and get at least a $250 gift card, you'd pay the same or less for a new phone + plan over the next 24 months than sticking with the Koodo $40.11GB plan and doing a hardware upgrade.

Right you are. I am in that situation and will be changing over to virgin or Fido. $40 plan on Koodo gives you no chance at a new phone. Way cheaper to switch if you need a new phone. For me works out to be about $12 a month cheaper per month for 24 months. Koodo is not interested in being competitive with that.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1312 posts
2357 upvotes
Is it usually better to wait until black Friday? Looking to get a new phone but could wait
Member
User avatar
Jan 23, 2010
272 posts
291 upvotes
freewheel wrote: Right you are. I am in that situation and will be changing over to virgin or Fido. $40 plan on Koodo gives you no chance at a new phone. Way cheaper to switch if you need a new phone. For me works out to be about $12 a month cheaper per month for 24 months. Koodo is not interested in being competitive with that.
What phone are you targeting and at what monthly tab charge
Sr. Member
Dec 14, 2007
641 posts
688 upvotes
pyr0sphere wrote: What phone are you targeting and at what monthly tab charge
My $40 11 GB qualifies for nothing. To get a phone I need to “upgrade “ to $45 for 8GB
Tab for iPhone 12 128 is $35 a month. = $80 month total

When you include the Costco gift card deal I can get fido 10GB for under $70 month.
Sr. Member
Aug 24, 2018
807 posts
1081 upvotes
Langley BC
Just curious if anyone know what the chatr or lucky mobile migration deals are currently and if it still only takes a month with that provider before you are eligible.

Thanks.
Don..
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: Is it usually better to wait until black Friday? Looking to get a new phone but could wait
Im in a worse situation. Plan ending Thursday and I cannot decide what to do.

That WW trade in deal look very attractive. Hoping its still on going tomorrow. Life is just too busy these days ☹
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2013
848 posts
1212 upvotes
TO / Van
Ausmack wrote: Is it usually better to wait until black Friday? Looking to get a new phone but could wait
Black Friday usually better. New iPhone comes out and everything takes a price dive.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
JuniorMint wrote: Black Friday usually better. New iPhone comes out and everything takes a price dive.
Do they have device only offers on BF? Or is it better with plans+device?

Im trying to figure out if I want to commit to a plan right now, but getting a new device might be tricky

Sorry Im so out of the loop with these things. I used to buy devices outright or go EPP
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jun 6, 2013
848 posts
1212 upvotes
TO / Van
Biscayne05 wrote: Do they have device only offers on BF? Or is it better with plans+device?

Im trying to figure out if I want to commit to a plan right now, but getting a new device might be tricky

Sorry Im so out of the loop with these things. I used to buy devices outright or go EPP
I don’t think any carrier has device only offers since Koodo closed the loophole like 2 or 3 years ago
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2851 posts
1978 upvotes
Ahh, Ive decided to take Telus offer I got post-EPP. It's not bad but could be better.

Im gonna "roll the dice" and wait until Black Friday. I suspect the price for an iPhone 12 will go down more by BF with the announcement of the 13.

Top