12283 posts
20042 upvotes

Bathroom chrome faucet $1 - Kitchen $9 YMMV

Deal Link:
Price:
$1
Retailer:
Walmart
Found this in store for $1 . Cheaper than buying parts.

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=1944252577

Also this pull faucet in chrome for $9

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=1944252472
Images
  • DF99AC3B-5EBB-452A-983A-D196DFC51883.jpeg
  • 3DE99664-57AF-4FDB-A221-0E0E8A18F0B4.jpeg
Last edited by stephroll on Oct 20th, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3274 posts
1692 upvotes
Toronto
Even at $1, I wouldn't bother to use time and effort to install a two handled faucet. One handle faucets are like automatic transmissions imo.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1207 posts
1189 upvotes
There were like 7-10 at Dorval. Took 1, looks cheap af.
Dec 4, 2017
181 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto-ON
beachlover wrote: Even at $1, I wouldn't bother to use time and effort to install a two handled faucet. One handle faucets are like automatic transmissions imo.
Maybe that's just me, but I 100% prefer the "old school" models. LOL
Washing hands (even at these times), never took more than 10 secs, so most of the time I never touch the hot water side. When it's so dirty and hot water is required, than I only use the hot side and when it starts burning my hands I adjust it with the cold side.
Aug 21, 2017
30 posts
21 upvotes
N2K
I got one of the above for around $10 in the past for an emergency repair, and while they're not entirely worthless, people should be aware that they're made of shiny-plated plastic.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3274 posts
1692 upvotes
Toronto
MrMello wrote: Maybe that's just me, but I 100% prefer the "old school" models. LOL
Washing hands (even at these times), never took more than 10 secs, so most of the time I never touch the hot water side. When it's so dirty and hot water is required, than I only use the hot side and when it starts burning my hands I adjust it with the cold side.
Lol, all of that, actually explains my point better than I did.

Btw, remember the old sinks where there was the hot spigot on one side and cold on the other. That was a joy going back and forth.
Dec 13, 2019
199 posts
163 upvotes
beachlover wrote: Lol, all of that, actually explains my point better than I did.

Btw, remember the old sinks where there was the hot spigot on one side and cold on the other. That was a joy going back and forth.
lol I remember those faucets at my very old school where they needed to keep the cold and hot water lines separate for the fear of contamination and water-borne illnesses. I was reading the original post thinking were they using the separated spout faucets?
Dec 13, 2019
199 posts
163 upvotes

According to Stocktrack, the New Westminster Walmart location has -3 available. What gives? Neutral Face
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2006
2526 posts
1060 upvotes
Orleans, ON
I have had 0 luck with stocktrack for various items, at various times and at various locations.

I guess I have 0 luck.
Apr 10, 2016
63 posts
22 upvotes
Bought the last 3 at the Port Coquitlam Superstore, apparently the managers are supposed to take them off the shelf but I convinced her I needed them.

It's quite cheap but better than the old tear drop single knob I have in the downstairs bathroom. The handles are metal but the spout is chromed plastic.
Dec 13, 2019
199 posts
163 upvotes
Spudsicles wrote: Bought the last 3 at the Port Coquitlam Superstore, apparently the managers are supposed to take them off the shelf but I convinced her I needed them.

It's quite cheap but better than the old tear drop single knob I have in the downstairs bathroom. The handles are metal but the spout is chromed plastic.
A deal is a deal, they have to cut corners and cost somewhere. The spout generally has less wear & tear than a mechanical part like the handles. Provided you're not drinking from the faucet, plastic should suffice... for now. This is an awesome deal if you're a landlord since tenants don't generally handle your rental unit with care, or a guest bathroom.