Expired Hot Deals

Walmart

BC: Indomie mie goreng $1.57/pack of 5

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2021 12:34 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 18, 2009
70 posts
137 upvotes
Terrace

[Walmart] BC: Indomie mie goreng $1.57/pack of 5

To my fellow Indomie lovers, you'll know this is definitely a deal.
Images
  • 20210522_114749.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on May 22nd, 2021 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
Thread Summary
24 replies
Penalty Box
User avatar
Dec 16, 2015
2805 posts
2481 upvotes
Toronto
High blood pressure
To the moon
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 31, 2007
4897 posts
2828 upvotes
I keep telling myself I'll learn how to make the seasoning from scratch and use higher quality noodles, but damn are these amazingly convenient, cheap, and great with a fried egg.

Not a huge fan of the Hot & Spicy or BBQ variants. You'll basically always wish you were having the regular version.
Curry (yellow packaging, but a soup) is good too.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 18, 2009
70 posts
137 upvotes
Terrace
Promo applies to regular variant as well
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 26, 2005
545 posts
386 upvotes
These are fantastic as cold noodles. I've been adding peanut butter and sesame oil with chopped green onions. These are so good but so bad like all instant noodles.
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 18, 2009
70 posts
137 upvotes
Terrace
RiCHC3 wrote: I keep telling myself I'll learn how to make the seasoning from scratch and use higher quality noodles, but damn are these amazingly convenient, cheap, and great with a fried egg.

Not a huge fan of the Hot & Spicy or BBQ variants. You'll basically always wish you were having the regular version.
Curry (yellow packaging, but a soup) is good too.
It's also good with spam or longanisa (Filipino style sausages)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2003
1232 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
I was at Real Canadian Superstore yesterday, these are the same price there plus you get 500 Optimum points, ended up buying two packs.
Last edited by Leshita on May 22nd, 2021 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2013
1873 posts
3712 upvotes
union station, TO
price match walmart price at no frills. 500 pc points per pack
Images
  • indomie.PNG
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1558 posts
804 upvotes
MB
Leshita wrote: I was at Real Canadian Superstore yesterday, these are the same price there plus you get 500 Optimum points, ended up buying two packs.
There is a limit of 2 at $1.57, then the price was $1.88 in Manitoba, still a good deal for $1.38.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2003
1232 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver
ktokes12 wrote: There is a limit of 2 at $1.57, then the price was $1.88 in Manitoba, still a good deal for $1.38.
Oh yeah, limit was 2 for the classic and spicy version, forgot to mention that. I ended up getting two of the classic only.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 18, 2005
4291 posts
3418 upvotes
Markham
Showing same price here in Markham, instore and online
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 14, 2017
691 posts
1087 upvotes
Vancouver
The other Ramen thread physically forced me to try shin black Ramen and now I'm unsure I can go back to indomie. So expensive on my wallet.
Sr. Member
Nov 24, 2018
687 posts
828 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
please try the mama thai chef creamy and noncreamy tom yum.
It's about the same "Regular" price, but taste really really good!!
183572091_1162345590904700_7215505343173109329_n.jpg
===========
Zoomer 22.5$ unlimited calls/ text + Fido 5$ 4GB; Dual sim P30 Lite.
On Waitlist for QC coverage for Freedom mobile 99$/yr.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 16, 2010
6808 posts
4008 upvotes
Aurora
Good price - OP upvoted. But I must admit I tried these and they weren't for me. I thought they were noodles in soup, but instead, they were dry-style noodles. My mistake, though they weren't to my liking.
Newbie
Jan 20, 2015
5 posts
1 upvote
BC
RedFlagCrake wrote: The other Ramen thread physically forced me to try shin black Ramen and now I'm unsure I can go back to indomie. So expensive on my wallet.
Welcome, brother. But why not both?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 12, 2006
550 posts
654 upvotes
Good price, $1.97 is standard (sale) price normally.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 23, 2009
5118 posts
2305 upvotes
This seems alright as the time machine to go back to $1 sale is not available.

Top