Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacuum corded $23.88

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2021 6:22 pm
Jun 30, 2009
194 posts
92 upvotes

[Walmart] Bissell 3-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacuum corded $23.88

After years of Dyson frustration, we switched to a Miele C3 corded and never looked back. However, I wanted a cheap one in the basement for times I'm too lazy to bring the Miele down, so I found this thing for less than $24 and thought, what the heck.

I am pretty impressed at this price point. It's definitely not luxurious, or great build quality like a Dyson, but heck, it sucks exactly the same as a Dyson stick vacuum (probably not as good as the boost function of dyson, just regular power) and it's super duper cheap.

This is essentially the same vacuum as the FeatherWeight reviewed here (same motor): https://www.rtings.com/vacuum/reviews/b ... stick-2033

It's just the Walmart version
30 replies
May 27, 2016
489 posts
377 upvotes
Uxbridge, ON
Cant be comparing corded vs cordless. That's the real crime.
Oct 19, 2014
67 posts
75 upvotes
Did start 18y ago with a Miele and using now robots + a dyson for 4 y. Will never go back to a regular vaccum.

As we use the dyson for the final touches and as hand vaccuum, we use almost all the time the boost mode of the dyson.
Jan 29, 2017
160 posts
141 upvotes
Thanks OP. I need a better cheap vac than the one I currently have to clean up cat litter, and I'm not about to use my Dyson for this particular task.
Jul 23, 2019
80 posts
94 upvotes
Edit: The only reason I mentioned the Dyson is because OP said the Bissell was similar in suction power to a Dyson. Of course they're not comparable; the Dyson is leaps and bounds better but also more expensive. My point is that while the Dyson can be good value, the Bissell is garbage regardless of price.

Absolutely crap vacuum IMO; weak suction power that leaves behind small particles/crumb. Even though it's corded, it feels like a cheapo cordless vacuum. Ended up returning the next day.

Even my entry level Dyson V7 in normal mode is much better at sucking, not to mention boost mode.
Last edited by fishychips on Aug 5th, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 24, 2012
296 posts
405 upvotes
Orillia
fishychips wrote: Absolutely crap vacuum IMO; weak suction power that leaves behind small particles/crumb. Even though it's corded, it feels like a cheapo cordless vacuum. Ended up returning the next day.

Even my entry level Dyson V7 in normal mode is much better at sucking, not to mention boost mode.
To be fair, your entry level Dyson v7 is over 10x the price..

This is great for small areas and for quick jobs if you don't want to spend $120-$150 on an entry level cordless.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1773 posts
571 upvotes
GTA
So basically, it sucks because it does not suck enough.
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Oct 6, 2020
649 posts
1117 upvotes
I have this piece of junk for my basement.....You get what you pay for....
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
Garbage, OP. With respect.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3719 posts
3479 upvotes
Can anyone recommend something similar and cordless that I can let my toddler use? Off topic, but not fully as I'm looking for a lightweight, real vacuum.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27110 posts
37052 upvotes
orbitdesign wrote: Can anyone recommend something similar and cordless that I can let my toddler use? Off topic, but not fully as I'm looking for a lightweight, real vacuum.
Teaching your toddler work ethic early?

Good man.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2007
3719 posts
3479 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Teaching your toddler work ethic early?

Good man.
How else am I supposed to binge Netflix??

Jokes aside, whenever I vacuum, my under 2 year old always starts with a little toy vacuum and then drops it and wants to use the real one... and does but it's too heavy. There is a Dyson style kids one but it's apparently oddly fragile with basically no suction so if I could get something lightweight like this, and cordless just to make it easier, I think that'd be a hit.
Jul 18, 2006
887 posts
548 upvotes
Toronto
I have one of these cheap sticks. I bought it to do quick jobs rather than haul out the miele. But honestly these things just don't work great, and they get worse over time. Now i just use the miele.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1246 posts
1637 upvotes
Grand Prairie
JulienBu wrote: Did start 18y ago with a Miele and using now robots + a dyson for 4 y. Will never go back to a regular vaccum.

As we use the dyson for the final touches and as hand vaccuum, we use almost all the time the boost mode of the dyson.
had a roomba and 2x dyson V10, switched to central vac and a commercial sized sweeper and will never go back to those overpriced gimmicks. Our main floor is all hard surface and it takes me 1 minute to sweep it all into the central vac dust pan.
Oct 19, 2014
67 posts
75 upvotes
miningminer wrote:
had a roomba and 2x dyson V10, switched to central vac and a commercial sized sweeper and will never go back to those overpriced gimmicks. Our main floor is all hard surface and it takes me 1 minute to sweep it all into the central vac dust pan.
You cannot beat a robot in terms of use-cases. For example, when we all leave the house and if it has not been already cleaned previously during the day, robots automatically start to clean. If we come back before they finish (a robot cover 1000ft in 50mn), we got a notification on our phones to ask us if we want it stop or continue. Hence you avoid any disturbance.

Only things I need to do is:
#1 to empty the bean and remove the hairs from the brush (take 30s each) but I got a notification to remind it me after 3 cleaning.
#2 to use the dyson once a month for the spots that are unreachable (behind a bed, a PC etc...)
Oct 7, 2019
54 posts
19 upvotes
I didn’t wanna blow money on a dyson and needed a small vacuum that was low profile in a condo space and this works great. Not sure what others mean, the vacuum works great for me, specially for this dirt cheap price. And if it breaks or stops working as good as it is now then I didn’t lose much.
Oct 17, 2017
154 posts
241 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
JulienBu wrote: Did start 18y ago with a Miele and using now robots + a dyson for 4 y. Will never go back to a regular vaccum.

To each their own, I don’t really see a difference using this bissel one vs dyson, the stuff in my car that can’t be picked up by bissel can’t by picks up by dyson either. Same with on hard floors, maybe my dyson is a defective model but it’s not worth the 25x price at all
Aug 22, 2011
952 posts
737 upvotes
Montreal
I have a Bissell FeatherWeight and it's definitely my go-to vacuum for small areas and quick jobs.
I have a Miele C3, a Roomba and a Bissell Crosswave but none of them is as fast, easy & convenient to use as the FeatherWeight and I will definitely buy a new one if it breaks down.
Montréal, Québec

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)