• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2019 11:31 pm
Tags:
None
May 17, 2011
26 posts
4 upvotes
WOODSTOCK
Skullcandy Indy's were sold out online at regular price before the Black Friday event even started at 9pm. Also sold out in our local store.
Sep 20, 2017
25 posts
19 upvotes
Not exactly sure about the price but some things to keep in mind are: the blades on this blender [the ninja one y'all were inquiring about] are removable and in an unconventional spot, it blends leaves badly, the warranty is subpar, and the main plastic container cracks easily. If you are clumsy like me you should be a bit vigilant as I saw on a few review videos people commenting about cutting their fingers. Secondly, there have been comments about it being inefficient at blending leaves like kayle because the blender tends to disperse a lot of the food throughout the blender to use the side-mounted blades instead of the traditional bottom vacuum mechanism of most blenders. Thirdly, the warranty on this device is only 1 year where as comparable products in this price range have a 5 year warranty. Lastly, there have been quite a few user reviews talking about how easily the plastic container cracks. Aside from these issues addressed above ninja blenders seem to be highly vouched on reddit and have a loyal following for being a powerful blenders at a good price. If you were to primarily use the mini blending containers that come with the product it would avoid most of the issues stated above. Two alternative blenders that were posted here on RFD were the Oster Versa from Costco that comes to $80 with the $20 off Costco discount as well as the Kitchenaid diamond on Amazon that comes to $50 after $50 mail in rebate. I'm sure these alternative blenders also have just as much negatives however I just did more research on the ninja because I was just about to pull the trigger :)
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3046 posts
1938 upvotes
Langley
Walmart's pricing is live! Got to price match at London Drugs for an iPad 2019. Yippie!
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2007
1491 posts
358 upvotes
jellytime wrote: Walmart's pricing is live! Got to price match at London Drugs for an iPad 2019. Yippie!
Still not live on the thing I want for some reason :(
❗
Sep 7, 2011
110 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
I was able to get the Sodastream Genesis this morning at Dufferin Mall.

It was a bit weird, they had all the other Sodastream machines, which are only a few dollars off, in huge displays. And then the Genesis was just in its regular aisle, only two left, and not even a price tag on the shelf! But low price confirmed at check out.
Dec 1, 2017
210 posts
174 upvotes
RaptorsLeafsBlueJays…
Surprised there a ton of PS4 1TB 3-game bundles left in stock. Not as fire as last year?
Do or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Triumph starts with a "try" and ends with an... "OOMPH!" --Memphis and Mumble