Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] Black web gaming soundbar on clearance for $20 (in-store clearance, YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2020 7:39 pm
May 26, 2012
306 posts
120 upvotes
Montreal
14 available close to me, but still not sure if I need it. Probably not.
[OP]
Feb 8, 2010
310 posts
77 upvotes
Brampton
Blitz68 wrote: 2 left at STC walmart. Picked up one for me and a friend, pretty happy with the sound compared to my crappy old speakers. LEDs don't seem to be working for either me or my buddy. Maybe they only work if audio is coming through RCA but I don't have a way to test.
You have to hold the light Button for few seconds to tun th on
Oct 27, 2008
2 posts
Bradford, Ontario
Still about 6-7 in stock at the Bradford Walmart. I picked one up, it's worth $19.
Aug 7, 2019
776 posts
265 upvotes
leg3nd wrote: Just got it and honestly it is not worth it. I am going to return it.
There is no blutooth even so it only works with the computer.
How will you return it with their COVID return policy?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1317 posts
1011 upvotes
Gatineau
Thanks OP. Perks of living in Gatineau is there is always stock somewhere. Managed to grab one
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12155 posts
3285 upvotes
Scarberia
How much is a headphone to AUX cable? i might get this for my monitor audio, thx
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
34034 posts
19899 upvotes
Ottawa
Grab two for the kid's TVs.
I don't think TVs bought in the last century would even have L/R outputs, but they have everything else and luckily AUX output was available.

To turn on the lights, hold down for a few secs, than proceed tap to switch between colors and to the final light show audio sync.
For $20, I'll be able to keep the kids in their rooms for one whole day.
Nov 15, 2013
681 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
I got one and here’s my take on it.

Sound wise - Not much better than my TCL 55” TV speakers. The soundbar does have more bass though, but not enough to notice a big difference if you’re watching regular TV. Where this soundbar beats my TV is if you listen to music, the bass is stronger/punchier and the sound is clearer/broader sound stage in general. One thing to note though, the bass is punchier but only for kicks, not really for low tone constant humming kind of bass... that’s kind of same as my TV speakers, maybe marginally better.

For $20, if you plan to listen to music frequently with them then I’d recommend it. I’d say this product is definitely a $30-40 product, not the usual $70.
Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
9683 posts
4438 upvotes
Toronto
mikka2017 wrote: How much is a headphone to AUX cable? i might get this for my monitor audio, thx
Check PrimeCables or Ebay
Telus $45 25GB
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9700 posts
2232 upvotes
Winnipeg
theflyingsquirrel wrote: My TV does not have audio out. How am I suppose to connect this?
you bought a tv that has no typical audio out ports like rca ports etc? crazy. use headphone jack instead. You know on new tv's its disguised as an aux port but its potentially a/v or spif or aux. Check manual as it looks identical to aux or headhones and some tv's had it in the box too so check the junk drawer.
mikka2017 wrote: How much is a headphone to AUX cable? i might get this for my monitor audio, thx
well never had to buy one its a typical 3.5 mm to 3.5mm male to male cable. They often come free with any speaker that has an aux port like any typical cheap bt speaker with aux came with one. I wager....this comes with one but can't say yes or no.
Last edited by lead on Aug 11th, 2020 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 15, 2013
681 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
It comes with a long AUX cable
Ju Leon...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2002
9700 posts
2232 upvotes
Winnipeg
TheLumina wrote: It comes with a long AUX cable
everyone is fine then.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1687 posts
149 upvotes
GVR
Has anyone who has already purchased figured out a way to disable auto shut-off?