• Mar 9th, 2021 12:25 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5339 posts
1477 upvotes
Kanata

[Walmart] Blackstone 22'' Gas Tabletop 2 Burner Griddle $198

Saw this at the Kanata, Walmart. This is regular price but it seems Walmart has an exclusive price that other retailers don't have. It comes with a stand, cover and a bulk propane tank adapter hose. It's always sold out online but available in store now.

Everywhere else you won't find this 'bundle' for this price.
Item #: 1833.

Take the Blackstone 22'' Gas Tabletop 2 Burner Griddle anywhere outdoors for big and versatile meals. Equipped with two independently controlled heat zones. You’ll have full control of the 330 sq. inch plate for simultaneous low and high heat cooking. The two "H" style burners provide even heat distribution for optimal cooking across the whole griddle.

The Blackstone 22" leg stand with side shelf is conveniently portable and easy to break down, take it anywhere you've ever wanted to travel with your griddle. Featured with adjustable legs to level your surface on any terrain, or any height. Side shelf can easily be removed or attached making storage small and conveniently. No stress - easy to clean and feeds the whole family.

The custom designed 22" Griddle Hood helps to keep griddle clean between uses. Hood keeps heat in, keeping temperatures consistent. Heat resistant grip on handle. Attaches and removes easily to change with preference.
24,000 BTUs of Heat from Two H-Style Burners
339 Sq. Inch Heavy-Duty Cooking Surface, Cold-Rolled Steel Griddle Top
2 Adjustable Heat Controls with Built-In Igniters
Integrated Grease Management System
Adjustable Height Rubber Feet for Stability on Uneven Surfaces
Uses a 1 lb. Propane Bottle (not included) or a 20 lb. Propane Tank with the Addition of the Bulk Tank Hose Adapter accessory (not included)
Fuel Type: Propane
Hood Custom Designed to Fit the Blackstone 22″ Table Top Griddle
Helps keep Griddle Clean between Uses
Hood keeps Heat in, Keeping Temperatures Consistent
Heat Resistant Grip on Handle
Stand : Durable Steel Construction, Fold-able Legs for Easy Transport
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
21 replies
Sep 1, 2014
76 posts
59 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Booo-urns! There's not a single unit available in Alberta. This would have been a steal of deal if I could get my hands on one.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5339 posts
1477 upvotes
Kanata
limee89 wrote: Booo-urns! There's not a single unit available in Alberta. This would have been a steal of deal if I could get my hands on one.
It doesn't show online that it's available in store but it was available in the bbq section.
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3743 posts
3765 upvotes
Alberta
I need to go hunting for this...
Jun 4, 2004
744 posts
463 upvotes
Mississauga
Can these be left outside or will they rust? I have a covered patio.
Nov 27, 2016
271 posts
255 upvotes
m8x
Not available at Walmart anywhere.

Looks good except it's a griddle and not a grill. Too bad they don't include a grill option for using it as a bar-be-que.
Apr 2, 2009
126 posts
29 upvotes
Stocktracker lies for this item, check local stock in person. Found 2 at my store 2 weeks ago after thinking that I missed out on them around Christmas time. Great deal BTW but too big for me for camping so I bought the 17 inch with carry bag instead.
Jan 14, 2017
629 posts
342 upvotes
ssowinski wrote: Stocktracker lies for this item, check local stock in person. Found 2 at my store 2 weeks ago after thinking that I missed out on them around Christmas time. Great deal BTW but too big for me for camping so I bought the 17 inch with carry bag instead.
which location had the 22 in stock?
The Great Leap Forward or Reset
War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength, Vaccine Passport is Freedom
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3289 posts
4830 upvotes
Langley, BC
I saw this yesterday but wasn’t sure if it’s big enough.

Would it be big enough for a family of 4?
May 6, 2016
315 posts
102 upvotes
Whitby
steven80 wrote: I saw this yesterday but wasn’t sure if it’s big enough.

We have 17" griddle that came with our camper. Feed our family of 4 no problem. But would like to upgrade tonthe model with grill.
Images
  • 20200810_180024.jpg
Apr 2, 2009
126 posts
29 upvotes
steven80 wrote: I saw this yesterday but wasn’t sure if it’s big enough.

It should be but it was to bulky/heavy for camping for our family of 4. I bought the 17 with carrying bag instead.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1038 posts
332 upvotes
Just an idea for anyone with a camping grill already wondering if they need one of these... We use one of those cookina bbq matts on our grill and it works great for anything I'd need a griddle for. Made pancakes, eggs, bacon no problem. And no need to carry another huge unit around.
Nov 27, 2013
90 posts
42 upvotes
Winnipeg
Has anyone seen this locally in Winnipeg?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3289 posts
4830 upvotes
Langley, BC
Why is this now in expired deals?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3289 posts
4830 upvotes
Langley, BC
DJDiggler wrote: Just an idea for anyone with a camping grill already wondering if they need one of these... We use one of those cookina bbq matts on our grill and it works great for anything I'd need a griddle for. Made pancakes, eggs, bacon no problem. And no need to carry another huge unit around.
But doesn’t grease/liquid pour down the side and onto the grill? They’re just flimsy silicone.