[Walmart] Blackweb 175 Watts Power Strip Inverter for Car | $3 | YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2020 2:05 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1183 posts
1090 upvotes
Surrey
is it able to provide enough juice for a MacBook Pro?
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2012
3436 posts
785 upvotes
Canada
jaksdj22 wrote: is it able to provide enough juice for a MacBook Pro?
Y not
Jun 22, 2009
872 posts
228 upvotes
Kitchener
What area?

Thanks
ethics2012 wrote: thanks op! snagged a few!
No political messaging in sigs
Nov 7, 2003
947 posts
300 upvotes
All gone @ Scarborough West....
Everyone has cool signatures with the stuffs they own listed... I'm in!!!
Koodo $40 6GB plan + Public Mobile $15 for 100 mins and 250MB Data X2 for the parents
Some Apple stuffs
Some Android stuffs
May 24, 2007
541 posts
556 upvotes
Kelowna
mark_in_2k wrote: Nice find OP.

FYI, you can download the My Walmart app and scan an item while you're actually in the store. It will come up with the till price, rather than the (sometimes incorrect) shelf price / stocktrack price.
Thought so too until last week when I went looking for a few stocktrack items. Found a shelf full of clearance items and only a few showed me a price at all. The others all said not in system. Weird when they're sitting right there on the Walmart shelf in front of me...

Oops, wanted to add that the app is cool when you want to know the price of something you bought and you're sitting at home. Just scan the upc label and it tells you how much its going for in store.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6456 posts
1434 upvotes
Hexxed wrote: Thought so too until last week when I went looking for a few stocktrack items. Found a shelf full of clearance items and only a few showed me a price at all. The others all said not in system. Weird when they're sitting right there on the Walmart shelf in front of me...

Oops, wanted to add that the app is cool when you want to know the price of something you bought and you're sitting at home. Just scan the upc label and it tells you how much its going for in store.
Ah, maybe it's not as accurate as I thought. I used the app when I went hunting for the $3 32GB USB drives and it worked well for me.

Good tip about scanning at home!
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Dec 26, 2006
51 posts
30 upvotes
Thanks op
Was at Walmart Guildford, saw one left. I dont need it, so still there.
If anyone is interested, it is in the bottom of the HDMI and AV cable aisle.
Images
  • 20200919_105521.jpg
vbbo