Hot Deals

[Walmart] Blackweb 2TB desktop external storage - $49 YMMV

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2021 7:35 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 23, 2012
75 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal

[Walmart] Blackweb 2TB desktop external storage - $49 YMMV

Found this external storage for $49, inside is a TOSHIBA 2TB hard drive, 7200RPM, Model Number: DT01ACA200
Last edited by marperson on Feb 22nd, 2021 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1007 posts
779 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Warm deal -- would be better if it was a portable drive.
Fido
Koodo
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10306 posts
6700 upvotes
marperson wrote: Found this external storage for $49, inside is a TOSHIBA 2TB hard drive, 7200RPM, sieral#DT01ACA200
Why would you post a serial number?
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 23, 2012
75 posts
161 upvotes
Montreal
chatbox wrote: Why would you post a serial number?
Ok, I mixed model number with serial number, fixedSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Newbie
Dec 11, 2020
18 posts
19 upvotes
Pacific
Primetyme wrote: Warm deal -- would be better if it was a portable drive.
Warm? Please show me a better price for a 2TB and I will jump on it right away.

Thanks op but I'm afraid due to limited stock it is virtually impossible for me to get one.
Newbie
Feb 11, 2021
12 posts
1 upvote
Is this in store only? I can't find it online at Walmart.ca
Newbie
User avatar
Jan 28, 2021
48 posts
65 upvotes
Little Portugal
out of stock for meCrying Face
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2957 posts
2494 upvotes
Toronto
EastVan808 wrote: Is this in store only? I can't find it online at Walmart.ca
Not sold online

Screenshot 2021-02-22 112013.png
Member
Jun 17, 2003
453 posts
66 upvotes
Just went and got one at my local Walmart. I might return it because it neds a power outlet to work, which is not very practical for me.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1669 posts
1029 upvotes
Toronto
ProfNut wrote: Just went and got one at my local Walmart. I might return it because it neds a power outlet to work, which is not very practical for me.
If you want to return it to my house, I'll save you the trip Winking Face

Top