Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart] BMW i8 6-Volt White Ride-On Toy Car & Power Wheels Barbie Jeep Wrangler: 2 Cents!!! (Reg $250-$448) Major YMMV!

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2020 7:21 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1657 posts
4129 upvotes

[Walmart] BMW i8 6-Volt White Ride-On Toy Car & Power Wheels Barbie Jeep Wrangler: 2 Cents!!! (Reg $250-$448) Major YMMV!

Scored the following for 2 cents tonight at Walmart:

BMW i8 6-Volt White Ride-On Toy

Walmart link: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/6v-rollpla ... e6NUbpObpQ

Stocktrack link: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=84000910310

Walmart also has the Power Wheels Barbie Jeep Wrangler down to 2 cents (reg $448) at many Walmart locations:

Walmart link: https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/power-whee ... e6NUbpObpQ

Stocktrack link: https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=88796149405

Haven't opened up the car yet, but it looks like a really cool ride for a 3-5 year old.

On stocktrack it appears that the price went down to 2 cents earlier today at a lot of Walmarts, so some others might get lucky. I found the car on the floor with all the other children's vehicles/bikes. The Barbie jeep should also be in the same area.
Images
  • BMW.jpg
Last edited by oj777 on Apr 22nd, 2020 9:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
58 replies
Jul 19, 2006
452 posts
227 upvotes
Wow. Amazing deal if you can find this. Mind me asking how you found this? Did you just scan it by accident, or did you peruse through stocktrack somehow to find this deal?
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1289 posts
1446 upvotes
Alright, how did you convince someone to let you take away a giant kid car for 2 cents?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1657 posts
4129 upvotes
lleb13 wrote: Alright, how did you convince someone to let you take away a giant kid car for 2 cents?
I didn't convince anyone. I purchased the car at self scan, along with some other groceries.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1399 posts
1539 upvotes
lleb13 wrote: Alright, how did you convince someone to let you take away a giant kid car for 2 cents?
Generally speaking the following rules apply: Use Self checkout. Don't only buy one thing. Don't look suspicious. Count on the person at the stair to glance over and not spot the price error if he does ask for your recipe. It is basically legal stealing.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1303 posts
634 upvotes
Near GTA
@Cucumference true but completely NOT stealing. Paid receipt.

@oj777 does the location you bought from still show stock? Which location if it is, to maybe save a drive

~

What a stupid way for a company to communicate merch pulls, so strange
Last edited by chrischris84 on Apr 22nd, 2020 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1289 posts
1446 upvotes
Cucumference wrote: Generally speaking the following rules apply: Use Self checkout. Don't only buy one thing. Don't look suspicious. Count on the person at the stair to glance over and not spot the price error if he does ask for your recipe. It is basically legal stealing.
Right, there's no self checkout at my Walmart
Apr 21, 2020
1 posts
So if on stocktrack.ca shows a quantity of 1 but listed as out of stock, would that remaining 1 be a display model?

If so would walmart be willing to sell the display model for $0.02
Feb 23, 2017
299 posts
238 upvotes
I would donate the heck out of this if I scooped one. Shows 3 in Saskatoon but I don't live in the city and I'm not going to drive there to take a look.
Aug 28, 2011
500 posts
60 upvotes
Elysianlight wrote: I would donate the heck out of this if I scooped one. Shows 3 in Saskatoon but I don't live in the city and I'm not going to drive there to take a look.
Already checked. None on the floor. Lol
They have other M8 which scans for $248
Mar 7, 2011
191 posts
216 upvotes
Calgary
2 of the Barbie ones in stock at the Royal oak location in Calgary! (as of 8:28)
Mar 7, 2011
675 posts
472 upvotes
Winnipeg
So these deals are what...rogue employee who quick dips the price ?
Ive seen a few of these threads and generally its only the OP who claims to have got one =\
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16690 posts
6938 upvotes
Dav326235 wrote: So these deals are what...rogue employee who quick dips the price ?
Ive seen a few of these threads and generally its only the OP who claims to have got one =\
No - they are for items that are not supposed to be sold. They are supposed to be destroyed, returned to manufacturer, etc.

If you read some of the more popular threads you will see people getting the item and then a manager coming over when it scans to take it away. That's why everyone says to go to the self checkout and mute the volume. If you go through a normal till you will see people state they had the item taken away (you can look at the Lindt thread for example).
Jun 4, 2019
107 posts
143 upvotes
fatpandasneezes wrote: 2 of the Barbie ones in stock at the Royal oak location in Calgary! (as of 8:28)
You seen them on the floor?
Mar 7, 2011
191 posts
216 upvotes
Calgary
Oilers16 wrote: You seen them on the floor?
Yes, but some customer service woman walked up to us on the floor and said it was recalled and they ambushed us at the checkout and took it away
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3388 posts
3600 upvotes
Not even remotely dreaming of finding this one near me. But upvote for OP posting. Thanks
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Dec 28, 2011
960 posts
608 upvotes
Go dumpster diving

You will be surprised what is thrown away. Unfortunally some go the extra mile to damage the items to make sure no one can reuse them.

That is the real crime.