Hot Deals

[Walmart] Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition PS4/Xbone $29.96 (In-store only)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2020 3:47 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3197 posts
2837 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Walmart] Borderlands 3 Super Deluxe Edition PS4/Xbone $29.96 (In-store only)

PS4 version

Xbox One version

Doesn't look like all stores have changed over yet though, some stubborn hanger-ons.
67 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1338 posts
203 upvotes
EDM Area
If you don't want the Super Deluxe Edition the Deluxe Edition is $19.96
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1441 posts
407 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Loved BL1 & 2

Played 3 and it’s a suuuuuuuper SJW game.

If you’re into that then who cares. I’m not, so I beat it and didn’t bother with the expansions.
Apr 9, 2016
4 posts
2 upvotes
Markham
Thanks, was able to find it at a store nearby. Sticker still says $70, but it scanned as $30.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
1279 posts
271 upvotes
Toronto
I with PC version is at this price. btw, this edition includes season pass, right?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
3197 posts
2837 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
gyong3 wrote: I with PC version is at this price. btw, this edition includes season pass, right?
Correct. Also comes with a steelbook which is pretty snazzy.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
5002 posts
2866 upvotes
M-Arkham
I'm a sucker for steel book n since this version comes with season pass, might as well grab it.

3 left at Markham rd n steeles walmart
2x Zoomer $36 for 5GB , 800min Can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3435 posts
3290 upvotes
Ottawa
Lackluster game.

Fantastic price. I might grab a copy.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Oct 12, 2008
30 posts
83 upvotes
Ottawa
gves02 wrote: Loved BL1 & 2

Played 3 and it’s a suuuuuuuper SJW game.

If you’re into that then who cares. I’m not, so I beat it and didn’t bother with the expansions.
Super SJW? I seriously had to look it up because I played it for hours and thought I missed something.

So after years of people being called snowflakes for asking for diversity now we have a bunch of anti-woke snowflakes if the characters are not mostly white men.

I’m glad that I can play a great game without getting mad just because there’s diversity on an imaginary world.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3435 posts
3290 upvotes
Ottawa
Agent086 wrote: Super SJW? I seriously had to look it up because I played it for hours and thought I missed something.

So after years of people being called snowflakes for asking for diversity now we have a bunch of anti-woke snowflakes if the characters are not mostly white men.

I’m glad that I can play a great game without getting mad just because there’s diversity on an imaginary world.
It's the new trendy insult. Don't like a game? Just call it SJW.

It's what's happening with The Last of Us Part 2.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
1990 posts
1401 upvotes
Batarang wrote: It's the new trendy insult. Don't like a game? Just call it SJW.

It's what's happening with The Last of Us Part 2.
The Last of Us Part 2 just had terrible writing, who cares about anything else. Story driven narrative games with poor writing are a waste of time.

Borderlands 3 was okay though. Didn't mind the game, had a lot of issues mind you
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14312 posts
4462 upvotes
Montreal
I think Walmart is taking these off the shelves, as I went to 3 stores yesterday afternoon that WM online and on StockTrack said had between 5-11 copies each, and these shelves were empty where the BL3 games used to be. It can't all be employees scarfing them, as I talked to one guy who said "they may be in the back, but I don't think I'm supposed to sell them".

As of right now, the stock numbers at these stores are EXACTLY THE SAME.

I just wanted to get a copy for the free DLC and then put it away for when I (might) buy a PS5 and see if that beast will run the game smooth - if not, then I'd sell it as sealed and collectible.
Official Response from Dollarama Management:

Dollarama has a no exchange/no refund policy, and as a result, all sales are final. This information can be found on the screen of each check-out/point-of-sale in our stores as well as on each receipt.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1298 posts
588 upvotes
Guelph
Yep I'm all over it at this price. Thanks op! Beat the game when it launched, my buddy has been begging me to get the season pass forever but at $66 bucks screw that. The entire game with dlcs and a steel book for $29. I'll bite. Can probably get a few bucks for my copy of the standard game too.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
9976 posts
2603 upvotes
great game. way better then the handsome collection.