• Jan 12th, 2022 5:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA

[Walmart] Boursin Cheese $2.47 after print coupon

Walmart has Boursin Cheeses 150g for $4.47 ($6.29 at No Frills)

Take an extra $2 off with this pdf coupon: https://holiday.boursin.ca/wp-content/u ... PRESS4.pdf
Expires Jan. 31, 2022

From this link, click on "download my coupon" You can download as many times as you want and coupon code is NOT unique, so print as many as you like. https://holiday.boursin.ca/en/ambiances/chic/
Nothing unethical about printing multiples, as the coupon only specifies it is "forbidden to make copies of coupon"

Edit: No Friils deal expired. $4.47 seems to be Wal-Mart regular price
Last edited by Kfox on Jan 3rd, 2022 10:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
24 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1929 posts
1157 upvotes
Edmonton
$3 still too much. Cold deal
Deal Guru
Mar 10, 2005
10707 posts
4066 upvotes
Nice find, strange fine print on the coupon.

TO THE CONSUMER: Please be advised that the retailer is in its right to refuse this Internet
coupon. Find out before you go to the checkout......
"If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
2569 posts
1285 upvotes
Toronto
great coupon find, just keep in mind it expires at the end of January
Oct 18, 2020
42 posts
132 upvotes
Can I show from phone? Or do I need to print a copy to give to store?

Thank you
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
4178 posts
3045 upvotes
Edmonton
TheGulag wrote: Can I show from phone? Or do I need to print a copy to give to store?

Thank you
Print.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2007
3374 posts
729 upvotes
North York
If you are buying Boursin Dairy Free - Checkout 51 has $2 coupon to claim back! Your cost buying from Walmart and combined with coupon per OP is free.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
4798 posts
38029 upvotes
sheriffabc wrote: If you are buying Boursin Dairy Free - Checkout 51 has $2 coupon to claim back! Your cost buying from Walmart and combined with coupon per OP is free.
I don't believe you can use any coupons with that offer. I know some have tried using coupons in the past and when they cashed out they weren't given the full amount. Some have even had their account closed.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA
I was able to price match Walmart at No Frills using a screen shot of Walmart's Boursin web page--there's a date "until Dec 29" at top of web page.

ymmv as some RFDers have reported their No Frills won't combine coupon with a price match
hill15 wrote: I don't believe you can use any coupons with that offer. I know some have tried using coupons in the past and when they cashed out they weren't given the full amount. Some have even had their account closed.
isn't it the case that if you also buy other products on same receipt C51 won't know which product the $2 coupon was applied to? I know NF's receipts don't specify which product had a coupon applied to it
May 13, 2021
103 posts
123 upvotes
Boursin is definitely an acquired taste.. could not recommend buying full price.
Dec 27, 2021
39 posts
39 upvotes
doesreally wrote: Boursin is definitely an acquired taste.. could not recommend buying full price.
Can I ask what it tastes like and which flavour is better (in your opinion) ? Never heard of boursin before.
Jan 22, 2007
745 posts
595 upvotes
winterwolf897 wrote: Can I ask what it tastes like and which flavour is better (in your opinion) ? Never heard of boursin before.
garlic & herb is the goat but i'm digging the new flavours: fig + balsamic released in the summer and the new seasonal cranberry one. def skip that maple one
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2003
1023 posts
460 upvotes
doesreally wrote: Boursin is definitely an acquired taste.. could not recommend buying full price.
Blasphemy! The most underrated cheese out there. Slap it on a good cracker, top with a slice of proper salami and garnish with a hot jelly. It's a party in your mouth.
Mar 27, 2009
176 posts
34 upvotes
Hamilton
My No Frills no longer accept on-line coupons.Disappointed Face
May 13, 2021
103 posts
123 upvotes
Miguel wrote: Blasphemy! The most underrated cheese out there. Slap it on a good cracker, top with a slice of proper salami and garnish with a hot jelly. It's a party in your mouth.
I went through 2 almost free packages and by the end I would describe it as good, but at the start, not so much. It's a complex/mature cream cheese, probably worth a try at $3.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4633 posts
5831 upvotes
GTA
Miguel wrote: Blasphemy! The most underrated cheese out there. Slap it on a good cracker, top with a slice of proper salami and garnish with a hot jelly. It's a party in your mouth.
garlic and herb is a great burger topping too!
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2009
1121 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
What does it taste like? And this is cow's milk, right? Goat's/sheep's milk is probably the grossest thing on the planet.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)