Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

Bowflex 1090s (single)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 16th, 2020 5:15 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2018
2268 posts
2729 upvotes
For that price I'll stick with my bowflex 552's
>Wake up and take the orange pill ...
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12390 posts
6571 upvotes
Vaughan
seafish wrote: BTW, Kettlebell is also also in stock (23 left) for $199
Damn it. Didn't realize these had come back in stock. Wish I had gotten it at SportChek during friends and family promo that just ended on Monday.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 18, 2013
5659 posts
9734 upvotes
BC
kenchau wrote: Damn it. Didn't realize these had come back in stock. Wish I had gotten it at SportChek during friends and family promo that just ended on Monday.
Did it stack? Feel like it wouldve been excluded from the sale.
Aug 5, 2020
104 posts
82 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Did it stack? Feel like it wouldve been excluded from the sale.
Code worked, but it went OOS fairly quickly and it was excluded from free shipping. All in you were still likely saving 20 bucks from the regular $199 price though.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12390 posts
6571 upvotes
Vaughan
dealio333 wrote: Code worked, but it went OOS fairly quickly and it was excluded from free shipping. All in you were still likely saving 20 bucks from the regular $199 price though.
Oh right, I seem to recall earlier in the shutdowns, there was no free shipping for that item during these promos.

But why is it only a $20 difference? Wasn't friends and family 25% off regular priced items? $150 + $17.70 seems to be shipping cost for me (I suppose that can vary) - so $32.30 in savings + taxes.

Now I am contemplating waiting for the next SportChek sale or just getting it now at WalMart and paying the $30 some odd dollar premium after taxes.
Aug 5, 2020
104 posts
82 upvotes
kenchau wrote: Oh right, I seem to recall earlier in the shutdowns, there was no free shipping for that item during these promos.

But why is it only a $20 difference? Wasn't friends and family 25% off regular priced items? $150 + $17.70 seems to be shipping cost for me (I suppose that can vary) - so $32.30 in savings + taxes.

Now I am contemplating waiting for the next SportChek sale or just getting it now at WalMart and paying the $30 some odd dollar premium after taxes.
Sorry, I was using my shipping cost. I believe it was something like $30 shipping for me. I was still tempted, but I'd prefer two Kettlebells and I've ended up just grabbing the Cap iron kettlebells when they come into stock for a reasonable price.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Did it stack? Feel like it wouldve been excluded from the sale.
I got one and paid $160 with free delivery. Lucky I guess