[Walmart] Bowflex Body Tower $169

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2020 1:57 pm
[OP]
Aug 31, 2018
202 posts
421 upvotes

[Walmart] Bowflex Body Tower $169

Been eyeing this since missing the last sale on amazon and walmart. Today it's in stock and was able to order one for store pickup.

Perfect for your quarantine home workouts (if they arrive on time).

Edit:
Also on amazon at the same price but out of stock. Cancelled this order and ordered from amazon form prime delivery to home for convenience.
33 replies
Dec 21, 2009
434 posts
107 upvotes
Toronto
any idea how large the box is? i'd like to pick it up from my local walmart but not sure if it would fit in my car!

want to order from amazon but oos atm
[OP]
Aug 31, 2018
202 posts
421 upvotes
I imagine this will come in a large box and I drive a civic so when I saw it on amazon i ordered even when it was oos.. they will ship as soon as they'll be in stock, like they normally do.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8304 posts
1229 upvotes
TO
Anyone who have on of these, how hard is to assemble?
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Sep 30, 2010
79 posts
59 upvotes
Mississauga
TorontoEh wrote: Anyone who have on of these, how hard is to assemble?
I purchased one back early march when i saw this whole quarantine thing coming.

Took me about 3 hours to assemble but i am a newb, did it by myself and a couple parts just required balancing and tightening at the same time lol. With a helper it would be easier

Incredible the workout you can get done just on one of these things... I use a belt to add resistance and i think i get a better workout on this thing than at the gym! lol
May 28, 2005
566 posts
35 upvotes
Markham
Bought one from amazon last time it on was on sale and received it this week. Not difficult to assemble but easier with two people
May 28, 2005
566 posts
35 upvotes
Markham
bbmello wrote: any idea how large the box is? i'd like to pick it up from my local walmart but not sure if it would fit in my car!

want to order from amazon but oos atm
It’s a bit long and requires two people to lift.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
8304 posts
1229 upvotes
TO
jackpie wrote: I purchased one back early march when i saw this whole quarantine thing coming.

Took me about 3 hours to assemble but i am a newb, did it by myself and a couple parts just required balancing and tightening at the same time lol. With a helper it would be easier

Incredible the workout you can get done just on one of these things... I use a belt to add resistance and i think i get a better workout on this thing than at the gym! lol
Awesome thanks for the review and feedback. With out of gym for 3 weeks I thin this will come in handy.

Also ordered the Sunny bike but cancelled order b/c they don't service Canadians.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Feb 18, 2008
570 posts
1120 upvotes
Out of stock
I lost the ability to remember things when I lost the right to a full night's sleep.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3419 posts
800 upvotes
Day 2 of layoff: waiting for stock to go back and purchase a 3.5k home gym
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Dec 25, 2017
137 posts
83 upvotes
Vancouver
Damn... missed this. Went OOS quickly
Nov 28, 2010
571 posts
346 upvotes
missed ... again ...

God seems to not want to let me spend money to stay fit at home ... Anybody knows of a place with in stock supplieds that are not currently selling way over priced ?
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15098 posts
3010 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
slitcher wrote: missed ... again ...

God seems to not want to let me spend money to stay fit at home ... Anybody knows of a place with in stock supplieds that are not currently selling way over priced ?
FitnessDepot.ca has locations all around. I picked up equipment last weekend. Check it out. No gouging of any kind, even though they can barely keep things in stock. But do get regular shipments coming in.
Nov 19, 2005
368 posts
254 upvotes
Toronto
weedb0y wrote: FitnessDepot.ca has locations all around. I picked up equipment last weekend. Check it out. No gouging of any kind, even though they can barely keep things in stock. But do get regular shipments coming in.
Really? I'm surprised they're still open, gym equipment isn't exactly what pops to mind when I think of what should be considered "essential".
Mar 15, 2013
22 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Prices at fitnessdepot have definitely gone up. Especially the weights. The standard Olympic plates use to be a buck a pound and now it’s $1.50. Sad to see businesses doing this at this time. I mean they are getting more business now which is good enough isn’t it? why increase the price too.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15098 posts
3010 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
kwokinator wrote: Really? I'm surprised they're still open, gym equipment isn't exactly what pops to mind when I think of what should be considered "essential".
Long line-ups and all. But they are practicing physical distancing. One customer at a time in the store.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
15098 posts
3010 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
VanGin wrote: Prices at fitnessdepot have definitely gone up. Especially the weights. The standard Olympic plates use to be a buck a pound and now it’s $1.50. Sad to see businesses doing this at this time. I mean they are getting more business now which is good enough isn’t it? why increase the price too.
Agree, but still not gouging. There's enough demand due to the OOS everywhere and Amazon's algorithmic bullshit. Try looking up a Kettlebell these days. Fitness Depot has lowest in market.