Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart Boxing Day

Boxing Week Cellphone Deals (Fido iPhone 12 mini $15/month $400 GC, S21 $20/month $250 GC)

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2023 11:20 am
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
2082 posts
903 upvotes
Varian wrote: I know this is an old thread, but I think I am in the same situation as you. I also have iPhone 12 Mini 128GB
I just recently had a time to look at my Fido bill and I am getting taxed on full amount of the hardware price, and then getting a discount of $5.

Here’s the screenshot. Let me know if you figured it out.
https://ibb.co/0MSgp0y

I also made a thread for this issue
am-i-being-taxed-full-amount-before-discount-2561392/
My bill is the same as yours. It should be correct?

What does the phone even work out to? I Just realized I have it bnib still and should probably get rid of it. :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
pprider wrote: My bill is the same as yours. It should be correct?

What does the phone even work out to? I Just realized I have it bnib still and should probably get rid of it. :facepalm:

Oh wow…you kept iPhone 12 Mini brand new sealed since December? :) what for?

The phone comes out to $360 for 128GB version.

If you got the same deal as me from Fido, it should have been $15 tab and no down payment. Basically $360 over 2 years ($15 x 24 months)
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
2082 posts
903 upvotes
Varian wrote: Oh wow…you kept iPhone 12 Mini brand new sealed since December? :) what for?

If you got the same deal as me from Fido, it should have been $15 tab and no down payment. Basically $360 over 2 years ($15 x 24 months)
Varian wrote: Oh wow…you kept iPhone 12 Mini brand new sealed since December? :) what for?

Yeah I just kept it without thinking much so I'am looking to recoup what I paid. :facepalm:

It's such a confusing bill. I upgraded from my $40 13gb koodo plan and am now playing around $48 for 15gb so I guess I've to factor in the $5 a month. Would it be correct to take the entire financed amount ($690.90 for me) minus the gift card plus the difference in monthly cost? I believe I used part of the GC to pay off some of the tab.

The plans are so much better now. Is there a way I can negotiate with Fido customer relations to get a better deal? That would probably lower my monthly spend and cut into my credits I'm guessing but if what I'm gaining is greater than what I'm losing.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Man it’s so nice to read over expired deals that you took part in, lol.

It’s like a trip back to memory lane. And a reminder that this coming December, your 2 year term is up and you can get another iPhone Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)