Hot Deals

[McDonalds] Walmart: Buy An Extra Value Meal, Get A FREE 2019 Limited Edition Glass

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2019 4:32 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20206 posts
4164 upvotes
Poormond Hill

[McDonalds] Walmart: Buy An Extra Value Meal, Get A FREE 2019 Limited Edition Glass

Get a FREE 2019 Limited Edition Glass when you buy an Extra Value Meal at McDonalds in Walmart stores
Starts June 25 and runs until July 22.
Last edited by sandikosh on Jun 24th, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
69 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1465 posts
662 upvotes
Mississauga
Please add Walmart to the title
Penalty Box
May 29, 2011
1088 posts
245 upvotes
KANATA
dgr81 wrote:
Jun 24th, 2019 7:32 am
Please add Walmart to the title
Oh god no.

The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe. Its been in the news as managers have been sent to work there as punishment and sued. Disgusting.

Gonna say too, McDonalds has been terrible as of late. I have kids, and McDonalds is a regular stop for quick easy food when we are out, but these days, in restaurant, I dont think we have been able to get happy meals in under 30min wait, and every single time we do drive-through, its pull in a spot and wait.
I hink it was some podcast I was listening to the other week mentioned that walmart has opened thousands of stores in the past few years, but cut their workforce nearly in half. I think it shows.

Shame, because I like fast food that actually serves meat. Harveys, A&W and Burger King are all beef/soy patties.
This place is more like reddit everyday...
Apr 10, 2018
5 posts
16 upvotes
Neocodex wrote:
Jun 24th, 2019 7:48 am
Oh god no.

The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe. Its been in the news as managers have been sent to work there as punishment and sued. Disgusting.

Gonna say too, McDonalds has been terrible as of late. I have kids, and McDonalds is a regular stop for quick easy food when we are out, but these days, in restaurant, I dont think we have been able to get happy meals in under 30min wait, and every single time we do drive-through, its pull in a spot and wait.
I hink it was some podcast I was listening to the other week mentioned that walmart has opened thousands of stores in the past few years, but cut their workforce nearly in half. I think it shows.

Shame, because I like fast food that actually serves meat. Harveys, A&W and Burger King are all beef/soy patties.
I think dgr81 just meant add Walmart to the title, since not every McDonald's location offers this promo. Maybe along the lines of "buy an extra value meal, get...McDonald's-walmart locations only."

That katana McDonald's sounds wild though lol
Dec 17, 2018
125 posts
114 upvotes
Ottawa
I opened the thread just to find out what a "glass 2019" was.

Will be planning a road trip to the Kanata McDonald's just to see it in the wild!
Dec 28, 2017
83 posts
165 upvotes
Calgary
Neocodex wrote:
Oh god no.

used to work there, and one main reason why they pull you over is so that they could race through the drive thru leaderboards then managers get a bonus when they reach top rank for the day or the whole weekend. They value themselves over customers nowadays
Jul 23, 2011
241 posts
131 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Ganciel wrote:
Jun 24th, 2019 8:44 am
used to work there, and one main reason why they pull you over is so that they could race through the drive thru leaderboards then managers get a bonus when they reach top rank for the day or the whole weekend. They value themselves over customers nowadays

I always say no when they ask me to pull into the extra space. I tell them every time you ask me to pull over there you leave me for 20 min and when I get my food it's cold.
I only order off the menu, no special requests. Its fast food I'll wait at the window thanks.
Jul 4, 2016
21 posts
9 upvotes
Limited edition, so only about a zillion made? Would not make a detour for it, but that being said, they are usually nice glasses.
Mar 14, 2019
76 posts
104 upvotes
Kaida9 wrote:
Jun 24th, 2019 9:22 am
Haha you're that a-hole that holds up the line. Lol
Deal Addict
Sep 28, 2005
3347 posts
1131 upvotes
Pointe-Claire
Just wanted to see what the 2019 offer was and glad to see that they look similar to previous versions (close enough IMHO)... makes it easier to resist! Face With Tears Of Joy

Thanks OP!
I can't afford to save that much!
Apr 10, 2009
157 posts
125 upvotes
Nice, finally a glass I can pour my Pepsi in!
Jul 23, 2011
241 posts
131 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Dimebag wrote:
Jun 24th, 2019 9:51 am
Haha you're that a-hole that holds up the line. Lol
Yup, lol
It is supposed to be fast food, though
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1048 posts
525 upvotes
Neocodex wrote:
Oh god no.

The McDonalds at the Kanata walmat is easily the butthole of the universe.
I try to stay away (and encourage people to stay away from) the Walmart Centrum McDonalds... it is quite depressing. Low turnover, so chances of receiving stale food is higher. It doesn't help the McDs is at the back corner of the store, hidden away.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)