Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[walmart.ca/amazon.ca] Wahl 3195 Signature Series Home Barber Kit - $34.96

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 21st, 2017 9:10 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5146 upvotes
Toronto

[walmart.ca/amazon.ca] Wahl 3195 Signature Series Home Barber Kit - $34.96

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/wahl-signa ... 0033098867
https://www.amazon.ca/Wahl-3195-Signatu ... B004FLCZY4
The Wahl 30 piece barber kit is fully equipped with a deluxe clipper to cut hair, and a cordless touch up trimmer to clean up necklines, sideburns and trim around the ears. The personal trimmer with two interchangeable heads grooms ears, nose, and eyebrows without nicking or pulling. Assorted accessories included for pro style results.

Clipper features a PowerDrive Cutting System providing 35% more power for even, smoother cutting. The clipper also includes a thumb adjustable taper control allowing multiple cutting lengths with a simple flip of the lever.Self sharpening, high carbon steel clipper blades stay sharp longer. Ergonomic clipper shape makes it easy to hold and cut at different angles.Precision edged/self sharpening trimmer blades are perfect for touch-ups.

Assembled product dimensions: L 3.00 inches x W 11.00 inches x H 9.75 inches x W 2.80 pounds
3 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2012
3266 posts
1436 upvotes
$5 savings.... are you serious?
If I have answered your question, Hit the Ol' THUMBS UP❗
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
2538 posts
1161 upvotes
toronto
That's a lot of pieces for just 35 bucks. It actually includes a trimmer for the beard and nose, but the reviews aren't the best.
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2007
1732 posts
762 upvotes
Had exactly this model or something very similar and it got caught on my hair all the time. I bought the elite wahl now and it's amazing. If you can wait for a sale and spend an extra $15 (was $50 when I bought it but is $65 now) then definitely get the elite one.

If you had fine hair, this one is probably fine though.