Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Walmart.ca Cyber Monday Sale is Live

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2013 3:12 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2004
1611 posts
116 upvotes
tempting on that 70" TV. First time the price get close to 2k in a while... Do you think we may get a better deal coming boxing day ?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 2, 2012
5036 posts
1717 upvotes
Charlottetown
townie22 wrote: i keep trying to get the Fisher-Price® Power Wheels® BATMAN LIL QUAD on sale for $65, put when i click on it, it shows 98? same when i add it to cart. any suggestions, my 2 year old nephew would LOVE this. http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/Sports-and- ... =Buy%20Now
for anyone ordering this, got it straightened out after waiting on hold for 20 minutes with customer service, the wrong product is shown, that's why it shows up in your cart for $98 (its not on sale), for the one on sale, in the search bar, search for this SKU# 10170121 and it will take you to the proper one on sale for $65.
LOL, i was toying with the idea of the crab tv too, cheap tellie for the bedroom for $48, but a little small.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
townie22 wrote: for anyone ordering this, got it straightened out after waiting on hold for 20 minutes with customer service, the wrong product is shown, that's why it shows up in your cart for $98 (its not on sale), for the one on sale, in the search bar, search for this SKU# 10170121 and it will take you to the proper one on sale for $65.
LOL, i was toying with the idea of the crab tv too, cheap tellie for the bedroom for $48, but a little small.
got the crab tv for a 2-5 years old, think is ok size. just checked the site, wm addes whole bunch of random staff for cyber monday, sooooooo random....some is not even on sale or anything.....what is wm trying to do here.
Deal Addict
Jul 25, 2012
3479 posts
609 upvotes
Nova Scotia
That's the best console deal i've seen so far, for canada anyways, and likely be the best of the season with it being a special edition and 320gb WITH kinect also.

The ***** thing is it being online since you get asshats who buy more than they need (if they need at all) to resell for profit.

The person earilier who said they bought 6.. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually telling the truth.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
x2plyx wrote: That's the best console deal i've seen so far, for canada anyways, and likely be the best of the season with it being a special edition and 320gb WITH kinect also.

The ***** thing is it being online since you get asshats who buy more than they need (if they need at all) to resell for profit.

The person earilier who said they bought 6.. I wouldn't be surprised if they were actually telling the truth.
You should have been ready for it. The xbox didn't sell out until around 12:25. I thought of buying it, but I decided that I didn't need an xbox, I waste enough time with my PS3.
Nov 21, 2012
9 posts
Sainte-Victoire-de-S…
Is there a slim chance that they gonna restock the Xbox Star Wars?
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
3758 posts
186 upvotes
they also had PS3 Uncharted bundle for $199. but out of stock, damn i missed it.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
Is there a way to switch CC payment on an already placed order? Just realized I put on my order on a card that expires at the end of the month.

Hope it ships by then.
Dec 12, 2011
178 posts
38 upvotes
KINGSTON
My Xbox 360 Star Wars shipped out today, got my tracking number email from them.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
PurposeBuilt wrote: My Xbox 360 Star Wars shipped out today, got my tracking number email from them.
yup, my crab tv is shipped today too, coming with purlator. urs?
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2007
2339 posts
416 upvotes
Edmonton
My order shipped. Got confirmation email already with tracking number.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2008
2143 posts
531 upvotes
WIN-A-PIG!
Anyone know how to change payment on an existing order?

Stupid me decided to call CC company about not yet getting my new card and they cancelled my card cause I should of got my new one by now. Well guess I'll call WM and stay on hold for now.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
blazed16 wrote: I saw this earlier but its pretty small. 33 inches tall or so.
yeah, i know, is ok to put baby clothes and kids can reach it to get stuff, and the sale is still up after midnight, weird.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2004
1611 posts
116 upvotes
Damn it. Too late to the game. That 70" sold out while I was doing my research...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2005
4493 posts
3897 upvotes
Markham
my crab tv is here , yeah. the box is huge, look more like a 32" tv. but its only 19". grab :cheesygri
Dec 1, 2013
1 posts
Baconator wrote: 12 months of Xbox live at that price is pretty good in my opinion.
This is a great deal except that it isn't available online or at my Walmart. Pretty stupid that a CyberMonday sale item isn't available online.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)