Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart.ca] Danby 1.6cu mini fridge on clearance--$49

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 1st, 2017 12:11 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 13, 2016
39 posts
23 upvotes

Danby 1.6cu mini fridge on clearance--$49

Retailer:
Walmart.ca
First post, please go easy on me ;)

Walmart.ca currently has Danby 1.6cu mini fridge on clearance for $49 (down from 129.97)
http://www.walmart.ca/search/fridge/pag ... rderBy=ASC

Amazon's lowest price was $118 (same model different color)
https://www.amazon.ca/Danby-Cubic-Compa ... dge+molson

unfortunately, code ******* does not work on this item.
17 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2003
1008 posts
779 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Thx OP used $10 e-voucher to make it $44 tax included
Fido
Koodo
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2011
1207 posts
287 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thx Op, where can I get a promo code and evoucher ??
Just signed up via Walmart.ca
Le_arned to Churn now I use it as my hanrness.
Buy low sell high, always make a way to get what you want!💪😁👌
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 29, 2002
5147 posts
1609 upvotes
Vancouver
Molson one is OOS
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2010
2617 posts
1683 upvotes
montreal
Sorry guys, I thinks I am the one who took the last Coors Light one.

I wanted the Canadian one for the color, but that one will do just fine.

Worst part is that I that when I called my wife to tell her about the deal, she told me that she was with a customer (dog grooming) and will call me back in 5 minutes.
I told her that 5 minutes with rfd is waaaayyy to long.

So I went ahead and took a chance.
I ordered the fride along with my favorite add-on (4 box of kraft dinner @3$) to get free home delivery.
And was also able to cash in the 10$ voucher from yesterday.

So all in:

Order Summary
Subtotal:$51.97
Standard shipping to ******: FREE
eVoucher order savings:$-10.00
QST:$3.95
GST:$1.98
Order Total:$47.90

After that I noticed that if was OOS...
Then I received a call from my wife telling to get it.
It will be used to replace her old regular size fridge that died at christmas.
So she'll be able to bring lunch at work without ice pak.
;-)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19194 posts
27643 upvotes
ONTARIO
superbigjay wrote: Sorry guys, I thinks I am the one who took the last Coors Light one.

I wanted the Canadian one for the color, but that one will do just fine.

Worst part is that I that when I called my wife to tell her about the deal, she told me that she was with a customer (dog grooming) and will call me back in 5 minutes.
I told her that 5 minutes with rfd is waaaayyy to long.

So I went ahead and took a chance.
I ordered the fride along with my favorite add-on (4 box of kraft dinner @3$) to get free home delivery.
And was also able to cash in the 10$ voucher from yesterday.

So all in:

Order Summary
Subtotal:$51.97
Standard shipping to ******: FREE
eVoucher order savings:$-10.00
QST:$3.95
GST:$1.98
Order Total:$47.90

After that I noticed that if was OOS...
Then I received a call from my wife telling to get it.
It will be used to replace her old regular size fridge that died at christmas.
So she'll be able to bring lunch at work without ice pak.
;-)
Order right away and then decide afterwards, that's what I do when it comes to limited stock items at Walmart that you know will probably go fast.
You get like 30 minutes to cancel an order after you make it, so might as well make your order immediately and then decide afterwards if you want it or not.

This morning I noticed these Despicable Me Ladies nightshirts on sale for $0.02 (yes 2 cents!)
http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/despicable- ... 0196143136

Now I didn't actually go looking for nightshirts, but for 2 cents? I immediately ordered a whole bunch of them. Within minutes later they were out of stock.
I then found what I actually wanted to order, cancelled my original order (making them go back in stock) and then quickly ordered the shirts again along with what I actually planned on buying in the first place.
Newbie
Sep 14, 2015
34 posts
55 upvotes
Woulda loved to grab one will keep an eye if it goes back in stock. Thanks for deal
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2010
2617 posts
1683 upvotes
montreal
BobSagget wrote: You get like 30 minutes to cancel an order after you make it, so might as well make your order immediately and then decide afterwards if you want it or not.
Thanks for the 30 minutes info.
I wasn't aware of this.

haha 2cents for shirt... hard to let that one pass
;-)
Newbie
Sep 14, 2015
34 posts
55 upvotes
superbigjay wrote: Thanks for the 30 minutes info.
I wasn't aware of this.

haha 2cents for shirt... hard to let that one pass
;-)
If it was free shipping i would 100% order one for 2 cents just because....i guess people like me ruined free shipping

Top