936 posts
936 upvotes

[Walmart] [Black Friday] Call of Duty Vanguard - $59.96 PS5/XSX, $49.96 PS4/XBO

90 replies
Feb 5, 2015
67 posts
110 upvotes
Nowhere
Less than a month after release and it's $30 off. Incredible.
Nov 8, 2020
22 posts
28 upvotes
Would anyone price match this for digital ?? I don’t think so.

But does anyone know ?
Feb 18, 2019
111 posts
199 upvotes
so where's that guy that was saying this game had a 0% chance of going on sale? LOL
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3116 posts
5633 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is this one of those games that can be played online multi-player?

I haven't touched ps4 for years now and wanna get back into it. But if I pay for a ps plus account I wanna make the most of it.
Jun 18, 2010
217 posts
197 upvotes
burnSMACKER wrote: Less than a month after release and it's $30 off. Incredible.
Because the game is hot garbage. Free trial last weekend also. Reason? It’s the worst selling cod since 2007 so activision is obviously hurting and they put it on sale. Their ceo situation isn’t helping either.

Played it last weekend during the free trial. Hard pass.
“I will tell you how to become rich. Close the doors. Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful.” - Warren Buffet
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6700 posts
5081 upvotes
Ottawa
stovetop wrote: Is this one of those games that can be played online multi-player?

I haven't touched ps4 for years now and wanna get back into it. But if I pay for a ps plus account I wanna make the most of it.
Yeah! You do require PS+ and it does have online multi-player and an online zombies mode!
With Zoomer Wireless !
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6700 posts
5081 upvotes
Ottawa
goldxpert wrote: Because the game is hot garbage. Free trial last weekend also. Reason? It’s the worst selling cod since 2007 so activision is obviously hurting and they put it on sale. Their ceo situation isn’t helping either.

Played it last weekend during the free trial. Hard pass.
I definitely don't think the game's multiplayer is "excellent' in its current state, but it's definitely playable and enjoyable...as long as you're playing tactical/assault, but rarely blitz. Blitz is a real headache with the quick TTK and high player count.

I do think by Christmas, they'll have released some major updates to make it way more balanced. I'm enjoying it...but only when I play with friends, not nearly as much alone.
With Zoomer Wireless !
Oct 25, 2017
133 posts
78 upvotes
If only battlefield 2042 went on sale even doe it came out last friday Loudly Crying FaceFace With Tears Of Joy🤣. One can only hope 🙏🏻. Hopefully by xmas it will go on sale or boxing day
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2151 posts
847 upvotes
Richmond, ON
So this any good or should I wait till its 20.00?
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Oct 27, 2019
260 posts
103 upvotes
Really enjoying this game. Would jump in if I didn't allready own from day 1 Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Jul 5, 2015
96 posts
25 upvotes
Vancouver
I just ordered the PS5 one on Walmart.ca and i got a “We’ve cancelled your order” right after I ordered it.
The email doesn’t say anything else other than saying i wont be charged for the cancelled items. I wonder why..
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2010
6700 posts
5081 upvotes
Ottawa
Jessica1906 wrote: I just ordered the PS5 one on Walmart.ca and i got a “We’ve cancelled your order” right after I ordered it.
The email doesn’t say anything else other than saying i wont be charged for the cancelled items. I wonder why..
Sometimes Walmart will cancel an order if the CC authorization doesn't go through. This has happened to me...and it's usually a discrepancy in the billing address. Sometimes it's just them...so I'd try a different card perhaps?
With Zoomer Wireless !
Oct 31, 2012
980 posts
1768 upvotes
Berczy Park
Jessica1906 wrote: I just ordered the PS5 one on Walmart.ca and i got a “We’ve cancelled your order” right after I ordered it.
I know yesterday Walmart was cancelling all the Xbox orders placed online by those in BC, and some in Calgary even, unfortunately.
Dec 28, 2006
954 posts
467 upvotes
Based on the free trial multiplayer, I would say this game is getting pooped on more than it deserves...although I would also still pass on this year unless I saw it at $20. I heard the single player campaign is meh.
The MP gameplay is fast, the visuals are really nice on current gen (in staying with the MW engine, they definitely stuck with that visual style too but just ww2), sound design is great, the guns feel awesome although the hit-markers and quicker deaths probably need to be tweaked in updates; spawning is problematic, and not the best maps in COD...some small ones are a sh*t-show
Jul 10, 2015
138 posts
58 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
So I downloaded this during the free trial only to find that it doesn't let you play with other people that are also trial users. Completely killed any chances of me ever buying this game. Also, no zombies mode available during the trial which is all I really cared about trying. Uninstalled it after 1 match.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4503 posts
5469 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
justapoorboy wrote: So I downloaded this during the free trial only to find that it doesn't let you play with other people that are also trial users. Completely killed any chances of me ever buying this game. Also, no zombies mode available during the trial which is all I really cared about trying. Uninstalled it after 1 match.
You gave up way too easy. Gotta give it more time for your weapons/perks to get better

I do understand your point though.
Mar 21, 2016
237 posts
85 upvotes
Yvr
It shows in stock at my local Walmart but I can’t pick up in store until Dec 22nd?
Jan 5, 2017
226 posts
174 upvotes
This game and battlefield suck this year. Covid had a hige impact on development people are better off sticking to the free multi-player in halo.