Expired Hot Deals

[Walmart Canada] Ducky One 2 RGB TKL Blue Switch Mechanical Keyboard - $49.99

[OP]
Member
Aug 17, 2012
359 posts
225 upvotes
COQUITLAM
lol, if they would just be honest and say its a price error and they won't honor it, it'll be better.

So scummy to say that its either damage or the buyer requested it to be returned after it shipped.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9364 posts
867 upvotes
Wowza. I am definitely calling in to raise a stink and get my eVoucher lol.
Newbie
Nov 23, 2017
26 posts
2 upvotes
I got mine yesterday, the CAD26 full size keyboard. I ran to my Walmart store once I got the ready to pick up email
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 9, 2005
8191 posts
572 upvotes
VillageIdiot wrote: lol, if they would just be honest and say its a price error and they won't honor it, it'll be better.

So scummy to say that its either damage or the buyer requested it to be returned after it shipped.
Really wish I was in Quebec when situation like this happens.
Heatware: 36-0-0
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1414 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
I bet someone from walmart noticed this deal and "accidentally damages" it
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9364 posts
867 upvotes
jasonchewy wrote: I bet someone from walmart noticed this deal and "accidentally damages" it
Doubt it. Only a small fraction of people even know the value of these keyboards lol. The typical person won't even know. 50 bucks sounds expensive already let alone 90 dollars.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1414 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto
mcg wrote: Doubt it. Only a small fraction of people even know the value of these keyboards lol. The typical person won't even know. 50 bucks sounds expensive already let alone 90 dollars.
It's walmart though, might have part time high school workers who games! lol
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Feb 9, 2005
8191 posts
572 upvotes
mcg wrote: Doubt it. Only a small fraction of people even know the value of these keyboards lol. The typical person won't even know. 50 bucks sounds expensive already let alone 90 dollars.
Walmart definitely know otherwise they wouldn't have tried so hard to retrieve these already shipped orders. Have never seen anything like this before.
Heatware: 36-0-0
Newbie
Jun 19, 2010
21 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
I just got a shipping notification for mine even though it's been past 3 days and it should have been cancelled.. hopefully it arrives tomorrow!

Update: Keyboard came in.
Newbie
Jun 19, 2010
21 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Sorry for the late reply, was out of the country. I got the Ducky One 2 RGB Silvers

Top