Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Walmart

CAP Barbell 40 lbs Vinyl Dumbbell Set

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 31st, 2020 11:00 am
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
8018 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
FYI I bought this exact set and the max lb you can get on 1 barbell is 30 (7.5x4) and it won't fit anymore than that, the 40lb is just the total amount of weights included for you to mix & match.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19155 posts
9081 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
trixR4kids wrote: FYI I bought this exact set and the max lb you can get on 1 barbell is 30 (7.5x4) and it won't fit anymore than that, the 40lb is just the total amount of weights included for you to mix & match.
How's the handle? Does it bend? I expect it to feel pretty poorly in your hands compared to a regular dumbbell.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
8018 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
geokilla wrote: How's the handle? Does it bend? I expect it to feel pretty poorly in your hands compared to a regular dumbbell.
The spacing is pretty tight, so not recommended for those with large hands.
The handle is plastic so it does feel cheap, however it hasn't bent yet, likely because the max weight is 30lbs.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
In-store price is $34.98 if you can find them.
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=70255605397
virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)